you belong with me

Gar deserves much better than Terra" He comes to me almost crying cause of her" I go into my room and grab my guitar I got from Garfield one Christmas and start planning the song I know from memory and know how to play and sing called you belong with me by Taylor swift. I can relate to this song alot but unknown to me gar was on the other side of the door listening to me" you're girlfriend calls she's upset going off about something that you said she doesn't get you're humor like I do" I'm in my room its a typical Tuesday night I'm listing to the kind of  music she doesn't like she'll never know you're story like I do but she wears short skirts I wear T-shirts she's cheer captain and I'm on bleachers dreaming about day when you wake up to find that I'm the one you're looking for been here along why can't you see you belong with me" you belong with me" walking the street in you're worn out jeans I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be laughing at the park Bench thinking to myself hey isn't this easy ? And you've got a smile that can light up this whole town I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down you say your fine but I know you better then that hey whatcha doing with a girl like that" She wears high heels I wear Sneakers she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers dreaming about the day when you wake up to find that I'm the one you're looking for been here the whole time so why can't you see you belong with me standing here waiting at you're back door all this time how could you not know baby you belong with me" You belong with me. Oh I remember you driving to my house  in the middle of the night" I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're about cry and I know you're favorite songs and you tell me about your dreams I think I know where you belong and I think I know its with me can't you see I'm the one who understands you been here along why can't you see you belong with me you belong with me. Standing by and waiting at you're back door all this time how could you not know baby you belong with me you belong with me he ever just though just maybe you belong with me you belong with me you belong with me . is that how you feel rae?" Actually yes" Why didn't you tell me. Because you have Terra and knew you would never feel the same"I do love you and I was too scared to tell you so I started dating Terra thinking that you didn't feel the same" what about Terra gar you're still with her " I'm gonna break up with her now" so I can be with you bye I'll be back rae" Terra I have something to tell you" yes what is beasty" Terra I'm breaking up with you" WHAT !?!! You heard me"* then he hurriedly ran out of her room and back to Ravens before he could get killed by the clearly angry blonde* she took it better than I thought she would considering I'm still alive and all anyway raven will you go out with me ? Yes I will but you know  she is gonna hurt you for this you know?!" I know but for now I'm still alive and she hasn't mauled me yet so I'm enjoying that while it lasts!