you make me smile

Today I'm going to tell Raven how I feel" since I can't seem to be able to say how I feel I went online to find a song that expresses how I feel and found the perfect song called smile by uncle Cracker' I went in the Commons and looked for raven' Lucky for me everyone was out  because it's Saturday and they had things they did outside the tower on Saturdays"I spotted her  drinking some of her herbal tea and had put it down when I was in front of her to question what I needed but I didn't give her the chance to ask before I  got up  on  the chair across from her she was a bit startled and confused about my unexplained unexpected behavior ' "rae I'm not that good with words so I will sing to you " She looked at him in bewilderment but didn't interject otherwise as he starts singing along with his guitar that for some reason was under the table"  you're better then the best I'm lucky  just to linger in you're light cooler  then the flip side of my pillow ' that's right completely awarnothing can compare to where you sent me let's me know its' okayyeah it'okay and the moments when my good times start to fade you make me smile like the sun fall out of bed sing like a bird dizzy in my head spin like a record crazy on a Sunday night you make me dance like a fool forget how to breath  shine like gold buzz like a bee just the thought of you can thrive me wild oh  you make me smile even when you're gone some how you come along just like a flower poking out of the sidewalk crack just like that you steal rain  and just like that you make me smile like the sun fall out of bed sing like a bird dizzy in my head spin like a record crazy on a Sunday night  you make me dance like a fool forget how to breath shine like gold buzz like a bee just the thought of you can thrive me wild oh you can make me smile I don't know I lived without you  cause every time get around you I see the best of me in side you're eyes  you make me smile you make me dance like a fool forget how to breath shine like gold buzz like a bee just the thought of you can thrive me wild oh you make me smile you make me smile like the sun fall out of bed sing like a bird dizzy in my head spin like a record crazy on a Sunday night you make me dance like a fool forget how to breath shine like gold buzz like a bee just the thought of you can thrive me wild oh you make me smile oh you make me smile oh you make me smile oh you make me smile oh you make me smile.   That was beautiful  I didn't know you felt that way" I like you to bb" really ? Yes  i like you to" alright then raven will go out with me" yes beast boy I will go out with you.