secret love song

Its so hard to hide our relationship between me and beast boy because I love him so much" I should sing to calm my nerves" mind if I join you rae rae" no I don't mind at all beast boy" Cool" (Raven' when you hold me in the street and kiss me on the dance floor I wish it could be like that why can't we be like that why can't we like that because I'm yours' we keep behind close doors every time I see you I die a little more stolen moments as the curtains fall but it'll never be enough it's obvious that your meant for me every piece of you just fits perfectly' every second' every thought I am in so deep but I'll never show it on my face' we know this we've got a love that is hopeless' why can't you hold me in the street why can't you kiss me on the dance floor I wish it could be like that why can't it be like that cause I'm yours('' beast boy " when you're with him do you call his name like when you're with me? Does it feel the same? Would you leave if I was ready to settle down? Or would you play it safe and stay? Girl you know this we've got a love that is hopeless'( both) why can't you hold me in the street why can't I kiss you on the dance floor? I wish it could be like that why can't it be like that ( bb) and nobody knows that I'm in love with someone's baby (rae) I don't want to hid us away (bb) tell the world about the love were making (rae) I'm living for that day (both) someday ( bb) why can't I hold you in The street why can't I kiss you on the dance floor ( rae) I wish we could be like that why can't we be like that cause I'm yours I'm yours ( both) why can't you hold me in the street why can't I kiss you on the dance floor I wish it could be like that why can't it be like that cause I'm yours I'm yours why can't I say I'm in love I wanna shout it from the rooftops' I wish it could be like that why can't it be like that cause I'm yours ( rae) why can't it be like that I wish it could be like that' gar!? ' yes rae ? I hate hiding our relationship due to the fact that I'm still with Garth and he won't let me go even through I technically broke up with him but he refuses to let me leave the relationship I'm not even supposed to talk to any guy cause it's one of his rules and I -I d-d- Don't know what to do gar' (bb) rae what if we just file a restraining order against him ( rae) you know that won't work how about we Tell the others about it and go on a vacation and have dick call up his mentor Bruce Wayne and ask him to hire the best lawyer money can buy then fill a police report ' ( bb) brilliant but why go on vacation when we can set it up here ?( Rae) we do it here and he can harass us and I need a break from him until the whole things over( bb) that makes sense alright let's do it I love you ( rae) I love you too gar!