Chapter 5- Love?

This story contains language not appropriate for public of all ages.
All characters belong to Rooster Teeth and I don't own them in any way. Still, this story is made by me based on Rooster Teeth's original story, Camp Camp.

Previously on this totally trashy fan fiction: Max couldn't sleep so he went for a walk. When he came back he met with Nerris and Nikki. They all went to walk, again. Thy came back. Nikki and Max laid on the bed together, Nerris came too and almost fucked Max. Max and Nikki slept together again.

.
Nikki's POV
I couldn't believe what Nerris did. She knows I like Max, but she still did that! Well, in the end I managed to sleep with Max and it was great. I remember waking up and Max was still asleep. I had this sudden urge for... love? Any sort of physical contact with Max. That's what I wanted, I wanted to feel him, but I didn't know how. I tried to take advantage of the situation. Max was looking my way and he was still asleep, I leaned forward, I wanted to kiss him. I was really close, just a couple inches. But I hesitated, what if Max didn't want this... No, I had to do this, it was now or never. I was about to close the gap between our lips, but he woke up. He just groaned. I got scared and moved back.
"Nikki? Why are you- Oh. Right, we slept together. Good morning." He got up and sat on the edge of the bed. "You ok Nikki?"
"What? Oh, yeah. Good morning." My heart was racing and my face was all hot.
"Oh my god Nikki, your face is all red! Are you feeling ok? Are you sick?"
"Wha- No.. Um.. I just... I'm fine."
"You sure?" He got close to me and put his hand on my forehead. In an instant our faces were really close. My heart started beating even faster. I saw his face getting red. We both looked away to avoid more embarrassment.
"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I couldn't look at him in the eye. Dammit Nikki, if only you wouldn't have hesitated you would've kissed him! I was angry with myself.

Max's POV
That was weird. When I got close to Nikki I felt weird. Wait a second... I've heard about this before, yeah. All these symptoms... I... I'm in love! But... Me? With Nikki? Well, she is cute and nice, guess it makes sense. I have to tell Neil I already know what's wrong with me. I wonder what Nikki thinks about me... I came to a conclusion. Guess I just need to contact Neil.
"Let's go out." I told Nikki
"Y-yeah, let's go."
The moment we came out of our rooms we saw Nerris.
"Nikki? What were you going in Max's room?"
"Oh! Well... I... Ummm..."
"She just came to wake me up." I told Nerris.
"Is that so? Guess it's ok." Nerris stated at us. After that, she just shrugged and left the cabin.
"Thanks Max." Nikki told me.
"No prob." In that moment we noticed we didn't change our clothes, we were using pajamas, so we went to our rooms and changed.
I was ready really fast but Nikki said she would take longer and that I should go ahead. And so I did. I met with Neil on my way to the Mess Hall.
"MAX! Come here, quick!" I followed him. We entered the woods, just slightly. "Where's Nikki?"
"In the cabin."
"Perfect, now's the chance to tell you what's wrong with you. Well, it see-"
"Sorry Neil, I already know."
"Wait, what?"
"Yeah, I know I'm in love, just shut it."
"Oh, took you a really long time to figure it out. But please, don't tell Nikki."
"What?! Why not?!"
"You do know Harrison likes her, right?"
"Wait, what?"
"And it seems she likes him too, and I think she would be happier with Harrison than with you."
"Oh! And what exactly do you mean by that?!"
"Don't get mad Max, it's just that usually girls don't like guys... Well... Like you."
"Like me?"
"Yeah."
"Care to explain how the guys like me are?"
"I... Umm..."
"Come on, don't be shy" I was getting madder every second that passed.
"Well, I was talking about your personality, usually girls prefer guys that are... Well, kinder, and more romantic."
"Ooohhh!!! I get it!!! Girls prefer guys like Harrison over me!!!"
"Yes, that's exac- wait... No. Well... not necessarily..."
"Oh yeah! You're a really nice person too Neil." I just left, it made me angry. Guys like me aren't liked. Fuck Neil, but I guess he had a point. Whatever, if I'm ever loved it will be for who I am, I don't plan to change how I am just for something like that. Well, I would change for Nikki, but if she really likes Harrison, then I guess it's all over for me. I started walking towards Mess Hall, Neil got close to me and he was trying to explain and said he didn't mean to say those things. I didn't pay him much attention.
We were getting closer when I saw Nikki and Harrison talking, she looked happy and was laughing. I felt like if I was stabbed in both my heart and stomach. Then, I saw Harrison getting really serious and told something to Nikki, when she heard it she got serious too. I was starting to get worried, it hurt. She laughed again and I managed to hear her saying 'of course. I'll be there'. I don't know what she meant but it made me feel bad, the pain rose, just as my worries. She saw me.
"Oh, hey Max. Bye Harrison." She rushed towards me and hugged me.
"Nikki-" I saw how a sad look formed in Harrison's face. I liked it. "bye..." He said with a low tone. Nikki didn't hear him, but I did.
"Hey Nikki. What were you talking about?" I asked Nikki.
"Oh, he said he wanted to make a magic presentation but he needed help. He asked me to be his assistant but I had to say no." Wait, if she said no, why did she told him 'I'll be there'? I was confused. Was she lying to me? Maybe to Harrison? Maybe she agreed to something else. I would have to wait to know. After that we just headed inside and had breakfast, we chatted a bit and then came David with his activity chart. I had the feeling this was going to be a long day.

.
First of all, sorry for not updating, my fingers don't feel like writing lately. It's not writers blockage (or however that is called) because I have a ton of ideas and content for this, I've also been through some shitty things that got me down but I didn't want to disappoint you. I sincerely hope you're not mad. I hope you enjoyed and that you are recommending this story to you're friends. I would, but my real life friends don't like Camp Camp.

Please play Super Smash or Maple story.

Total words: 1200