Chapter 10- Resolution.

This story contains language not appropriate for public of all ages.
All characters belong to Rooster Teeth and I don't own them in any way. Still, this story is made by me based on Rooster Teeth's original story, Camp Camp

Last time: Max came up with a plan to tell Nikki how he felt. Gwen decided to help him. Also, shortest chapter ever.

Nikki's POV
"All right Campers, time for a morning activity"
"Shut the fuck up David! Nobody cares!"
"Max! Language! Anyways, we will do some knitting in pairs!"
Everyone let a groan.
"Aw don't be like that campers, I know you'll like it. Gwen will make the pairs"
Being the teenager I was, my mind was thinking of only one thing.
I hope Max is my pair
"All right little shits, I'll only say this once so listen closely"
Please, please, please, please
"Harrison and Nerris!" Both 'magical' kids groaned.
"Neil and, well, Neil" Another unhappy pair
"Max and..." She was about to say something but then she looked my way, I was almost jumping of excitement and I'm sure my eyes had a bright shine of hope because Gwen then said "Nikki" I was really happy but I couldn't show it, or else everyone was going to know I liked him.
"Well, its not that bad" Max said. He was blushing a little bit, but I didn't notice.
"Preston and..." Gwen continued but I didn't care, I was with Max.

"All right, that's all. Now get to work!"
Everyone was walking to where the activity was going to be but I stayed back. "Nikki, you okay?" I hugged Gwen.
"Thanks Gwen"
"Don't mention it" I then went with Max and heard Gwen saying "I SHIP IT!" I let out a giggle.
"Hey Max!" I said with a big smile.
"Hey, so.. You wanna do that knitting shit or do you want to do something else?"
"Something else?"
"Y-yeah, like hiking?" My eyes lit up
"Yeah, let's sneak out!"
We waited for the perfect moment and sneaked to the mountain.
I took Max's hand and I saw him blush, well, he told me some years later that he had blushed, but again, I was too concentrated day dreaming about Max to pay attention to the real Max. He he, ironic. We started hiking and reached a place where we could rest. We sat down.
"You having a good time?" He asked me.
"Yup!" I would be having a great time even if we were knitting, as long as we were together, to be honest.
I tried to get up but tripped and fell down on Max. It looked like a hug, but our lips were really close, almost too close. I quickly got up and looked away.
"Nikki what the actual fuck?"
"I'm sorry"
I was blushing really hard and my heart was beating fast. I was really flustered.
"Whatever, let's continue"
"Ok"
We kept hiking and reach a nice spot were we had a really nice view of the camp, as well as the woodscouts' and the flowerscouts' camps, the lake and Campbell's secret house/lab/dungeon.
It was a gorgeous view, it was a really great place. Max seemed to enjoy it and I thought when I tell him how I feel, I'll bring him here. But he was ahead of me.
"Umm... Nikki?.."
"Yes?" I turned his way with a big smile. He grabbed my shoulders and got close to me. My smile faded and my heart beat was fast again. He got closer. I took a step forward. Our lips were really close. "Yes?" I repeated, whispering, as my voice failed to speak higher and my heart beat got even faster.
"I love you." He simply said shutting his eyes. He closed the space between our lips kissing, my first kiss, and his too. It felt really nice, he was soft, all my body was hot, really hot, specially my face. As I got more into the kiss my eyes closed. My breathing became heavier and then I felt something inside my mouth, it was Max's tongue, it was rubbing against mine and I started moving it. Our lips and tongues were touching each other. He started caressing my hair with one hand really nicely while moving his free hand around my back. I couldn't help it, I was lost in his lips and pushed him, we fell down. Usually falling hurts but we were too busy to care for that. We kept kissing on the ground. After a while, we both stopped and were just laying there. Max didn't have enough and started kissing me in little pecks all over my face and neck. I didn't want him to stop, this was too good. He accidentally moved one of his legs between mine and touched me in my most sensible spot, I let out a small moan. He stopped.
"SORRY, I DIDN-"
I wasn't going to hear him apologizing, I wanted more so I shut him up with a kiss which he answered to with more kissing. We had been doing that for at least 15 minutes when we heard something.
"Max! Nikki! Where are you?!" They were searching for us.
We stopped kissing and tried to regain our normal heart beat and breathing, it was not simple. When we got back to normal I approached Max.
"I love you too." I said just before kissing him on the cheek.
We went back with everyone else. We were just 'hiking'.
Then, Gwen came.
"So? How did it go?"
"Perfect." Max said.
"Wait. Did you knew about this?" I asked.
"Yes, actually. It was all part of Max's plan. He convinced me to help him." I couldn't believe it. Max did all that just for me?
"Oh. Thanks Max!!!" I kissed him.
"Hey, kids. Get a room haha."
I really liked this part of my life. Summarizing the next few years of my life were like this. Max and I dated through school, but we broke up when we were 15, not because we stopped loving each other but because we decided to rethink. Then we were 17 and... You know that story. This was a great time of my life.

.
Hey. Sorry. This book is done. Yup. It's over. If you don't know what is up with them when they were 17 check out my other book "Desire". Hope you enjoyed this story, because I certainly didn't. Well, I enjoyed that you enjoyed, that's the only reason I kept writing. Also, be sure to follow me if you like how I write, I'll be working on a personal project from now on, no more Camp Camp for a while... Or ever, who knows? This project, I was thinking in publishing it on real life... but I don't think it will be that good so it wouldn't sell he he. Anyways. Thanks for reading this far, and for the support. Sorry to disappoint you if you wanted more, but I'm tired... And I prefer to put an end to this than make you wait like I have done. Well... Bye. Thanks for everything guys. This is all thanks to you.

Total words 1200

Update: Thank you all for your support, we got to 500 readers before this ended and I'm really happy. Thanks a lot really.