Chapter 3-Nude

This story contains language not appropriate for public of all ages.
All characters belong to Rooster Teeth and I don't own them in any way. Still, this story is made by me based on Rooster Teeth's original story, Camp Camp.

Previously: Max asked Neil what's wrong with him. The whole day passed and he got no answer.

.
Nikki's POV
I don't get it. Does Max hate me? I heard my name on a conversation he had with Neil and Space kid but when I went there it was almost like if they didn't want me there. Specially Max, he gave me a weird look. I'll try to make it up to him at the campfire, oh! I know. I'll give him a special marshmallow, I know he likes them. So that's the plan. I couldn't stop thinking about Max, but I guess it's normal. I mean, I fell in love with him back when we were 10 and he's been on my mind since then. The moment I saw him, I thought he was cute and now I couldn't stop thinking about him. Well, I thought my plan was perfect, and it was. I was really sure, if something went wrong then my plan worked. If everything went perfect then it also worked. I wanted to spend the rest of our free time with Max, but it felt like of he was avoiding me. I guess he was starting to hate me. I'm weird, and crazy, ugly, a bad person sometimes, noisy and bothersome. Guess he could never love someone like me. But my feelings are still there, so I'll keep trying to be one of his friends. And so I waited. David and Gwen came out of the counselor's cabin and David gave and advice.
"Campers! How about you all take showers before the campfire, it's been a lon day and I'm sure you would like to be clean! So go to your cabins and take a nice and relaxing shower." After that I overheard him talking with Gwen. "We have to find what he likes about his camp, we have to." It seemed it was important, even Gwen had a serious look on her face. But I just ignored it, I went back to the cabin and to my room and started taking my clothes off. I was going to walk to the bathroom naked but I remembered I wasn't alone. So I put a towel on and got inside the bathroom since it wasn't occupied. Then I heard some knocking.
"Hey, Nikki. You there?" It was Nerris.
"Yeah, I'm going to take a shower, but I'll be fast so you don't have to wait much."
"Hey, don't worry, I'll go to one below."
"Oh, okay." Well, now I could take a shower without having to worry.

Max's POV
I got to my room and started to take my clothes off, but didn't get completely naked, in case one of the girls came down and we saw each other. I was on my way to one of the bathrooms, and as a normal person would do, I knocked. If there was something David and Gwen taught me well is to always knock, specially on bathrooms. No one answered so it was free. I got in and HOLY FUCKING SHIT. The fist thing I see was Nerris, she was fully naked and conveniently her legs were spread out letting me see everything.
"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! WHAT ARE YOU DOING NAKED IN MY BATHROOM?!"
"WHAT THE FUCK MAX?! PERVERT!"
"I'M NO PERVERT, I EVEN KNOCKED THE FUCKING DOOR!!! GAH! FUCKING SHIT, WHY?!"
"I don't know, sorry."
"Yeah you should FUCKING be sorry! Why didn't you answer when I knocked?"
"I was lost in my thoughts!"
"God dammit. I mean, what are the odds? There were two fucking bathrooms down there and I guess the one up there is occupied. And it had to be you!"
"So you're saying you would've preferred if it was Nikki?"
"I didn't say that you fucked up woman!" I turned towards her. She was still naked. "WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU PUT CLOTHES ON?!"
"Because I didn't thought you would look again!"
"God dammit..." I sighed. "Well, at least you have a nice body."
"Shut up!" She was blushing. "If you want it, you should at least ask for it first."
"Wait. WHAT?! NO! I don't want you. Not really. Anyhow, enjoy your bath." And with that I left. I was going to the other bathroom when I heard Nikki running down the stairs.
"Are you guys ok? I heard some shouts and-" I had no shirt and my lower part was covered just with a towel, she blushed and ran back upstairs. At least I know the other bathroom is not occupied. I entered and had a quick but relaxing shower.

Nikki's POV
After a while Nerris came back upstairs and she was blushing hard.
"Hey Nerris, what happened down there?"
"I don't want to talk about it." And she just covered her face with her hands.
After a while, the three of us went to the campfire, I noticed how Nerris and Max blushed when they saw each other. Maybe Max and her had something going and now my opportunities with Max were over. No. I had to stay firm. At the campfire I roasted a marshmallow just to the perfect point and gave it a little kiss without anyone noticing it. I handed it to Max.
"Oh. Thank you Nikki." He smiled at me. I was really excited he was so happy about it. I saw him kissing the marshmallow too. Wait, does he like me too? My head was spinning and when we went to our cabins to sleep I couldn't stop thinking in that.

Max's POV
I can't sleep. Every time I close my eyes I see Nerris naked, and I don't like it. I guess I should just let the memory settle down and maybe it will stop bothering me.

.
I guess I can write if I write at night. Poor Max, seeing a girl's naked body must have been impacting. I'm sure he will have nightmares with naked Nerris for a while. Anyways, thanks for your support. Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you all on the next chapter (or at the comments) .

Please play Super Smash Bros Wii U. Or maple story. I'm lonely.

Total words 1070