Chapter 8- Peace. At last

This story contains language not appropriate for public of all ages.
All characters belong to Rooster Teeth and I don't own them in any way. Still, this story is made by me based on Rooster Teeth's original story, Camp Camp.

Last time: The Flowerscouts kidnapped Neil. Max and Nikki rescued him. The Flowerscouts declared war.

Max's POV
Honestly, I thought the 'war' was going to be stupid and simple. I underestimated the Flowerscouts. I remember waking up and hearing actual gunfire. They weren't using real bullets, but the guns were real. That's when we knew we had to take this seriously. That same day, at afternoon we set traps all around the woods. Modified bear traps, the teeth from the traps were removed and instead we used some sort of super glue gum, but the traps were real. We heard some screams. We checked the traps and saw some Flowerscouts trapped on the bear traps. We were planning on taking them in our cabins and keeping them there, but some managed to get free and I personally let others free, since I didn't like the look the guys gave those girls, I knew what they were planning to do with them, and that shit is illegal. We were then attacked again, and then we attacked, and them them and then us and so on. One day I remember I was talking to Nikki.
"So... Nikki, do you have any plans for next attack?"
"Well, I was thinking that maybe we could sneak this time and then attack while we can."
"That's a nice plan."
"Umm... Max? What is that?" Nikki pointed behind me.
"Huh? What is wha–" I was suddenly pulled back, a napkin was put on my face, my hands and feet were tied up and I couldn't move.
"Max!!" That's the only thing I remember before I passed out, turns out there was Chloroform in the napkin, fuck.

I had a weird dream, I was standing in a black room, when suddenly Sasha appeared, she walked towards me. When she got really close to me she snapped her fingers. Suddenly I was sitting down on nothingness, Sasha sat on top of me and started kissing me passionately, when she pulled away she wasn't Sasha anymore, it was Nikki. I then kissed her, we were making out like if there was no tomorrow and suddenly... I was standing alone. There was just a corridor with two doors at the end. I tried going back but I only walked in place. I got closer to the doors, one was orange-ish, the other one was turquoise. I went towards the turquoise one and went inside, suddenly I was making out with Nikki again, then I woke up. I was sitting on a chair on a dark room with just one light, it was shining on top of me. I heard some steps and I saw a Flowerscout that I hadn't seen before.
"Well well well. What do we have here? It seems we have gotten our hands on a nice man." She said with a smirk on her face and a seductive tone. "I'll have a lot of fun with this one. You know, this is my first time so I'll be gentle." She let out a giggle. I couldn't believe it, I saved the Flowerscouts from a certain rape and now I was going to get raped by one. Fucking great.
"What do you want?" I said with the most cold tone I could get.
"Oh, don't worry dear, I won't hurt you, you're too handsome for everyone else so I'll keep you for my own."
"I said, what. Do. You. Want?"
"No need to be so grumpy about it, I only want to have some fun with you." She let out another giggle. She started walking towards me and then she sat on my lap. "Let's start, shall we?" She got her lips close to mine slowly closing the gap.
"LILY!!!!!" She stopped within an inch of my lips. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" She got off my lap, turned around and kneeled down.
"I–I'm sorry! I was just–"
"NO EXCUSES LILY! YOU DISOBEYED ORDERS. IF YOU FUCK UP ONE MORE TIME WE'LL END YOU, GOT IT?"
"Y–Yes ma'am." She got back on her feet and ran away.
"ARE YOU THE ONE CALLED MAX?!"
"Yeah, how about you fucking stop shouting?"
"Ahem.. Sorry for that." Her voice was suddenly familiar.
"Wait a minute... Nikki?"
"The one and only!" She hopped towards me.
"What the–? How did you find me? How did you know who she was and all that orders stuff?"
"Well, I sneaked into their camp and found some documents about a detailed mission to kidnap you and also about Lily, I just imitated a voice to scare her off and that's basically it."
"Wow Nikki, you're great." And suddenly, Sasha came in.
"NIKKI!!! You fucking bitch! You ruined everything!!!" She ran towards Nikki. She was going to attack her. I ran and stood in front of Nikki. "Max... What are you doing?"
"I won't let you hurt Nikki." I remembered I heard about some rumors that said Sasha liked a certain someone. "You should be ashamed. If you keep acting like this the person you love will hate you, they will get away from you and you'll be heartbroken and alone. Please Sasha, stop this stupid war."
"Wha– how do you– Max?" I could see there were tears on going down her face.  She sighed. "You're right Max... I'll stop this. I'm sorry..." She left.

Nikki and I got back to camp, everyone ran and hugged me when they saw me. When they stopped they gave me a weird look. I didn't understand until Neil whispered something to me.
"Hey, you idiot. You should show Nikki how grateful you are, hug her or maybe even kiss her." And I did that. I hugged Nikki.
"Thanks Nikki." I felt her arms around me.
"It's nothing." She put her head on my shoulder. I decided to do something stupid, I kissed her on the cheek. She turned towards me and just stared at me, she blushed and then she kissed me on the cheek too. I blushed.
"Awwww" everyone said.
This was nice.

.
Haha!! I managed to publish 2 chapters in one day again!! Not much to say here except that this book is coming near it's end, really near. Hope you enjoyed, don't forget to vote on all chapters and I'll see you on the next chapter.

Super smash??? Really? Nobody?

Total words 1100