🎵Lost🎵

~(Y/n) pov~

"Wake up.Wake up."I heard."No..."I groan.I heard footsteps walking away.I sigh in relief.I heard footsteps come back.I immediately rolled to the other side of the bed and stood up to see a wet Sally.I tried to hold in my laughter.I immediately shivered as she hugged me."Come on,mate!You wet my clothes."I said."At least I'm not the only one wet."She said as she pulled away.My PJ's were wet and dripping with water a bit."These were my only set of pajamas."I said."Well at least it isn't your jacket."said Sally looking at the jacket with the number 20."Yeah,but I hate sleeping in my clothes."I said.Sally giggled."Come on.You better get dressed.We were going to go on road well,remember?"said Sally."I remember.Just let me get dressed."I said.I looked at Sally once more."Made you should do the same,mate."I said.Sally looked at her clothes.She nervously laughed as she blushed in embarrassment.

*10 minutes later*

I was wearing black jeans,(favorite color) shoes,a white shirt and my jacket with the number 20...with a few stickers,and a (second favorite color) bow.I was waiting outside for Sally."I see your wearing your jacket as always."I heard.I looked to see Sally in her usually clothes."Same for you."I said."Okay never mind."said Sally as I laughed.We both started to walk.Until we reached the street.I stopped,but Sally continued."Sally,shouldn't we look both ways before we cross the street?"I said."No cars ever cross.Plus everyone prefers to walk."said Sally.I have a bad feeling about this.We were crossing the street until I heard a car.I looked to my left to see a red car heading right for us."Sally!Look out!!"I yelled as I pushed the both of us out of the way.We met the hard concrete and I mean very hard.We both groan in pain.I got off her as I slowly sat up.Sally slowly sat up too."Thanks,(Y/n).If you weren't there I'll probably be a gone by now."said Sally."No problem,mate."I said as I stood up and helped Sally up.I heard footsteps coming this way."Are you girls alright?"I heard.We turned to see a worried Flo."Yes,Flo."said Sally dusting off her clothes.I looked back at the car.It stopped right in front of the court room.A red car with the number 95...Oh no.I know who it is.Lightning Mcqueen.Every girl tried to ask him on a date and it's rare to see a girl not asking him out.I noticed Sheriff's car stop behind Lightning's car.More like race car.My question is how did he get here in the first place?"(Y/n)?Earth to (Y/n)."I heard as a hand was waving in front of my face."Huh?"I said looking to see the two worried."You spaced out for 4 minutes.Are you okay?"said Sally."Yeah...yeah."I said looking back at Lightning's car."Do you know the person?"said Flo."Ha.More like rivals.He's a racer named Lightning Mcqueen.The third person I tied with on the race."I said with my arms crossed."Really?"said Flo."Yep."I said."Well it looks like he won't be racing for a while."said Sally."No kidding.I hope Doc doesn't do anything to him."I said a bit worried.I don't have a crush on him!!!!Okay?!!?I don't.I'm only worried because what if Doc send him to jail or worst!!!That's why I'm worried.No crush!We'll see what happens tomorrow....

*The next day*

I heard my alarm beeping.I groan as I put my pillow over my face.I slowled looked at the time."8:30...."I said sleeply.....................................

"8:30!!!I'm late!!!"I yelled.

I immediately and I mean immediately got dressed.I made myself toast.Nothing fancy or anything like that.I'm suppose to be at Sally's house like....right now.I immediately ate my toast before putting on my shoes which I almost fell in the process.(You were putting your shoes standing up.)I then ran as fast as I could to Sally's house.After a while of running I saw Sally outside her house looking at her watch."Sally!"I yelled as I came to a halt next to her.I was slightly panting."I though you'll be late."said Sally as she grabbed my wrist and without warning started running.I kept on tripped and almost falling because Sally didn't warning me.I soon started running as I gained my balanced.....I hope he doesn't flirt with him...or else he will get punched be me!!!