🎵Lawyer🎵

~(Y/n) pov~

"Sorry we're late, your Honor!"Sally quickly apologized causing everyone to turn their attention towards us. My hands were on my knees as I was slightly panting.

"I didn't think a women in high heels would be able to run so fast."I muttered.

"Just be lucky I didn't run all the way here."

"Wait, that wasn't running?!"I whispered- yelled as we slowly walked down the aisle. 

"Nope. If you want I can show you fast I can really run."She said smirking.

"I'm fine, thank you."I said.

~Nobody pov~

"No. Don't tell me she's here."said Lightning with an annoyed voice.

"Who Sally?"said Mater pointing to the blonde hair girl.

"What? No! I mean the girl beside her."Lightning said trying to point to (Y/n), but it was difficult when you have hand cuffs around your wrist.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong with her? She's the nice's gal you'll ever meet. Wait, have you two met before?"questioned Mater curious. 

"I guess you can say that. She's the one of the racers who tied with me."Lightning growled. 

"Are you sure your not mistaking her for someone else?"

"I'm sure. You can recognize that jacket from anywhere."

"(Y/n)! What a coincidence! I didn't think you'd be here!"said Lightning sarcastically.

"But you just saw her-"Lightning quickly elbowed Mater before he could finish. "Forget I said anything."Mater managed to say while holding his side in pain at how hard Lightning elbowed him.

"Lightning Mcqueen... the most famous racer in court for......... whatever he did."(Y/n) muttered at the end. "Just imagine it on the news."said (Y/n) causing Lightning to roll his eye. 

"You don't even know what I committed."

"I can tell her! He-"Lightning quickly stepped on Mater's foot. "Never mind."He muttered hopping up and down as he held his foot.

"So this is him. He doesn't seem so bad."said Sally.

Lightning quickly pushed (Y/n) out of the way causing her to land on his back.. "Are you alright, darling?"Flo asked concerned as she and Ramone helped her back up on her feet.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me, mate."(Y/n) said dusting herself off. Looks like he has changed one bit.

"Well, that wasn't very gentlemanly-like. No lady should be treated like that."said Luigi as Guido crossed his arm and agreed with him. 

"Oh, don't look now, (Y/n). It seems as though he's trying to make a move on Sally."said Lizzie causing (Y/n) to quickly look at Sally who seemed very uncomfortable on how close Lightning was. (Y/n) stormed up to him and quickly pulled Sally behind her.

"What do you think your doing, casanova?!"Yelled (Y/n) as she stood protectively in front of Sally. 

"Is someone a little jealous?"Lightning smirked.