🎵Chapter 4~The race🎵

~(Y/n) pov~

"This is amazing!"Sally exclaimed taking another bite of her food. 

"Why, thank you. I tried my best to make this perfect for you girls."Flo said coming out from nowhere as she held a tray in hand. 

"Thank you, Flo."I thanked her.

"No problem. Now if you excuse me I have to go. This place can't run on it's own."Flo said as she went back inside. 

"So, how do you think Stickers doing?"Sally said as she took a bit of her food.

"Stickers?"I questioned.

"Yeah... You know Lightning."(Y/n) quietly laughed.

"I've heard tons of nicknames people call him, but Stickers? It's a unique nickname." I said turning to see Lightning's car pulling Bessie. I then saw something from the corner of my eyes. I turned my head to see what seems to be a car heading this way. "Sally, is it me or are is a car heading this way?"I asked wanting to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Sally stood up from her seat and walked over to the edge of the sidewalk, looking to see if I wasn't seeing things.I was standing next to her to definitely see a car heading here. 

"Customers! Customers everyone!"Sally shouted. I could see she was delighted to see customers after what seemed forever. "Okay, everyone! It's been a long time! So calm down! Remember what we rehearsed! Alright? Nobody panic!"Sally said as she was panicking herself.

"I think you should calm down."I said.

"Right."She quickly took a deep breath and jogged towards the car. I could tell the person was having a hard time driving on a broken road. I could see them driving closer. Soon everyone gathered around once they stopped at Flo's place. 

"Why don't you two stay? I'm sure you could use some rest. Plus I'm sure you two are hungry."I said stepping. I could see Sally panicking as she nodded no and pointed to her jacket. I looked down to see I was wearing my jacket of Team 20. "Idiot."I muttered to myself. I soon heard a light gasp. 

"You don't happen to be (Y/n) (L/n)?"The light brown hair women questioned as her eyes were beaming. She stood inches away from me which I took a step back. 

"Yes...."I said. I could see Sally face palm. The women let out a loud shriek as she jumped up and down. 

"I am your biggest fan!!"She shrieked. 

"I'm sorry about her. She can get a bit... loud."A man said as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry. I'm always glad to meet fans.... just not here..."I muttered the end. I hope this doesn't ruin my reputation. I could see it on the news. '(Y/n) (L/n) the famous and only female racer found living in a broken down town!' I could already hear the laughter of the other racers. 

"Excuse me and my wife."The man said smiling before whispering something to women. They soon got back in their van and slowly started to drive away.

"Come back soon, okay? You know where we are."sally told them before nervously laughing. "Tell your friends." As they were driving away Lightning stopped them.