Chapter 6: Mistletoe (Part 1)

{I am unsure of how many SHORT updates I can get before Christmas morning because I have a special surprise on (hopefully) the morning of Christmas for you all and these will be filled with lots of fluff. So here we go, my dudes. I give you: Mistletoe. }

\\ Elton's P.O.V. //

"Hey, do you know why (Y/N) was acting so strangely yesterday?" Aaron asked as I grabbed my Monster.

I shrugged while frowning and closed the fridge,"She said she wasn't feeling well." I answered.

Aaron nodded and downed the rest of his water.

"Just wanted to make sure she was alright," he smiled and waved good bye. I nodded back at him and made my way upstairs.

She was feeling just fine before we went in..Maybe it was the humidity of the room?

I knocked on my old door which earned me a groan from inside. There was shuffling and bed covers getting moved.

"(Y/N)? Are you decent?" I covered my eyes with my arm and twisted the doorknob, opening it. I took baby steps into the room, still not receiving a response.

Please have PJs on please have PJs on, please. have. pjs. on.

I took a chance and glanced at (Y/N), THANKFULLY the blanket covered her neck to feet. I sighed and closed the door behind me, then walked over and sat on the bed. Shaking (Y/N)'s shoulder gently and whispering to her, "Hey sleepy head. Hey wake up, good morning!"

She opened an eye and sleepily glared at me.

"Whhaaaat?" She growled and rolled onto her back.

"Are you feeling any better?" I felt her forehead, "You don't have a fever anymore, so that's good."

She avoided my eyes and her face immediately heated up. This caused her to pull the covers over her head.

"Whats wrong? What happened?" I questioned.

(Y/N) squeaked softly and hid farther under. I frowned and pulled them away,"(Y/N). What happened in our game of Laser Tag?" I used my soft voice to coax her out.

She sighed heavily and pulled the covers off her pink face, mumbling,"Promise not to say anything to anyone?"

Her eyes pleaded for a 'yes' as she nervously peered over the covers at me. I sighed and nodded, "Yes, of course. How can I say no to your puppy eyes?"

She smiled at me and sat up quickly.

"ColbyandIkissedandnowIhavenocluewhattodo...Help."

I blinked and shook my head, "What?"

"Colby and I sorta....kissssssed," she scratched the back of her head and smiled at me.

"Buuuutt I thought you weren't reeeaadddyyyy?" I copied her.

She smiled goofily,"I think I might be..?" (Y/N) smiled even bigger and her eyes twinkled.

"So you want me to give him my blessing?" I raised an eyebrow at her. She nodded.

I sighed heavily,"I'll think about it." I gave her a reassuring smile and patted her leg.

"Do you wanna go ou-" I saw Colby in the corner of my eye. He was signaling me to stop and come to him.

"Yes?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Ahem," I cleared my throat. "I was going to ask if you'd like to join me for breakfast, but I just remembered I've got more editing to do. Sorry, (Y/N)." I lied.

"Oh don't worry, that's okay. I'll probably just go by myself." She shrugged. I nodded at her and closed the door, then walked to Colby.

"You wanna tell me why you kissed my almost-little-sister?" Colby's eyes widened and he took a step back.

"Elton-Elton, you know me. I would never hurt her. I swear."

I nodded,"I know. But you don't know what she's went through..She's blocked off that part of herself for many reasons. I hope you realize that..Just, please be careful."

He nodded," Of course. I uh..I actually have a surprise for her." He stated nervously.

"Oh?"

He shuffled his feet and pointed downstairs," I uh...set up a breakfast thing..And uh, maybe an entire day.." His face reddened.

"Aw Colby," I put my hand over my heart," That's adorable."

He mumbled a shut up as (Y/N) opened the door.

"Elton..Colby..what's happening?"
She peered from the doorway.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

MY. DUDES. I know I said this would be short but by now we all should know I love details lmao. I would've published this sooner but I didn't have wifi when I started writing this and when I reconnected it said that it was deleted._. THEN YESTERDAY- i found it and poof. Hopefully I'll update tomorrow!
Peace. -Geeky