Chapter 20

It was just Taehyung and I, cuddling on the bed, until some beeping noise went off.

Although I was glad that we may have just received our response from Hoseok, did he really have to ruin the moment?

Taehyung sat up and grabbed his phone, and I sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck as I read over his shoulders.

Hoseok:
Wow... I guess Bora really did cheat on me...

Seeing that message broke my heart a little. I wanted him to get out of the relationship if it was an unhealthy one, but I still knew he would be pretty heartbroken.

Hoseok:
Should I break up with her?

Taehyung and I both sat there for a moment. The answer was yes, but how do we tell him without making him feel bad?

"Uh..." I mumbled. "What should we say?"

"I guess just yes." He said, then texted Hoseok back.

I sighed. I wasn't really sure how to feel about this. And what would happen to Bora and I's friendship? I'm guessing if she and Hoseok broke up that she would officially hate me, since technically I was the reason her relationship would end. But there was a chance that she doesn't even really care, since she was cheating on him anyways.

I let go of Taehyung, and let him continue texting Hoseok. I wanted to see what happened next, but I didn't have to be on top of Taehyung, reading every single message that the two of them sent.

After they had finished their conversation, Taehyung turned back around to me.

"So he said that he's going to invite her over tonight, and he'll break up with her then. And he won't say why unless she asks, which is probably going to happen." Taehyung explained.

"Yeah, she's definitely gonna ask why, there's no 'if' about the situation at all." I replied.

"So I'd say that things went pretty well?" Taehyung replied.

I shrugged. "I guess so..."

Well, at least one of our problems was solved. Sora wouldn't have to be jealous over Bora anymore.

• • •

The next day, Taehyung and I were both just relaxing as we watched a drama together.

The doorbell rang, so Taehyung jumped up to answer. He came back holding up a note, and at further glance, I realized it had our names on it.

Of course. It must be our next job.

Taehyung opened the letter, and started to read.

Dear Taehyung and Jihee,

Finally, you guys are getting a real task to do for me! Hurray! Well, actually, probably not too exciting for you...

Well he got that right.

It's not a big job, just something as simple as delivering a package. In approximately 30 minutes, I'll leave a package on your doorstep. Don't open it, don't try and shake it to figure out what's inside... just don't try and mess with it in general.

You need to deliver it to the address at the end of this note, and do it quickly. There isn't any sort of time limit, but this person that needs this box isn't going to be happy if it showed up a few hours late.