Chapter 17

Alex's POV

"Hey what's up?" I said to Riley as I went to go cuddle with her. She shifted uncomfortably and leaned closer to Jasmine who was beside her. I sent Jasmine the -whatsupwithriley- look, she shrugged. I sat beside Riley and saw her eyes that looked like she cried.  "What's wrong?" I asked. She ignored me and closed her eyes. I nodded Jasmine off, she skipped over to Jessica who was watching me and Riley. I tried cuddling with her but she moved away. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to me, she gave up. "Did I do something wrong?" I whispered. She shook her head. "Then what happened?, atleast talk to me" she looked up at me with watering eyes.

"Someone tried to rape me" she said. How could someone do this to Riley! She so innocent and sweet, I will literally beat that person up so hard. You don't fucking MESS with me and my girl. I was speechless, she looked back down. "Who! Who tried to?" I asked trying to get answers, she glanced somewhere, I followed her eyes and saw Officer Winn laughing with Officer Rose. A wave of anger hit me, she saw the look on my face and got scared. I got up ignoring Riley and her comments and ran to the counselors office.

---

I barged in without knocking and saw him on the computer sweating like crazy. I looked over to his side and saw lotion. My face contorted in disgust. He got startled and slammed the laptop, hiding his tissues. He got up and walked to me "Alexis, you should've knocked" I scratched the back of my head nervously "Sorry, but I have to tell you something important" he nodded for  me to continue.

-----

I got done explaining what happened and he looked shock, "I can't believe it! I will fire her and get her in Jail!" I smiled at him as he called winn through the speakers. She walked inside eyeing me, I stared at her in anger I wanted to beat the shit
out of her, but I tried by best to stay back. "Your fired, for assaulting another innate, for this you will also be sentenced to more than 4 years in prison" He said. Winn begged and begged but counselor Herald ignored her. I smirked at her devilishly, while she was about to break down. When she walked past me she whispered something "I will get revenge, just wait for it"

I laughed at her "Fuck off". Herald spoke up

"Winn will be staying in this prison"