Chapter 27

After Alex and Linda talked, Linda showed me the cash quickly. I accepted her job, I mean it was only to talk to Maria about her drugs or steal it. I walked to the hang out place area, She was there laughing and watching t.v. I walked inside and took her wrist yanking her out the door. "Hey Riley chill bro" She said.

"Can I have some of your uh stuff" I said. I didn't know how people gave drugs to eachother even though Linda made me do it. She looked at me strangely "Little Riley want this shit? Okay, buuut you have to give me something in return" She said smirking. I didn't exactly have anything to give her. "What do you want?" I asked her.

She looked me up and down. I shook my head quickly. "Okay fine no drugs for you" she said. I looked at her for a while "Fine, I'll do it" yes I'm gonna sleep with Maria for this job, I mean...it was only sex and I wasn't with anyone currently. Even though someone was on my mind. Ugh. Maria smiled and nodded her head for me to follow. Wait but I thought she was with Officer Brady. "So you're cheating on Brady now" she stopped in her tracks and looked at me confusingly. "How do you know?" She asked. I smirked and crossed my arms "Its obvious" I said to which she responded "we're not even dating that shit is illegal" she said. Look who's talking, this bitch is doing drugs. "Now come" she said. I followed her into a room that looked quite like an office.

She grabbed me by my shirt collar and pulled me close to her face. Her lips met mine, she bit on my lip which made me moan. I had some regret doing this. I heard footsteps coming our way, I tried to stop kissing her but she pulled me closer. Suddenly Maria was pulled off of me and she landed on the floor. I looked up to see Alex angry. "What are you doing?!" She said. The question was directed to me but I didn't answer.

Alex then walked to Maria and kicked her in the stomach. I pulled Alex away. "Stop Alex!" I said. Why did she always have to be so violent. Maria got up holding her stomach, she backed away confused. "Why were you kissing her?" She asked.

"Why do you care?" I responded. Alex glanced at me and then Maria. "Just tell me why!" She said. I shook my head. She grabbed Maria's shirt and put her up against the wall. "If you don't fucking tell me why, I swear!" Alex said. Maria looked calm and shook her head to me. Suddenly Maria blurted out "Riley is mine now, she's my girlfriend" Maria said.

I stared at Maria with wide eyes, didn't she know I was with Jessica, why would she say that. Alex looked confused now, she let go of Maria and walked towards me "Just wait till I tell Jessica about this" she said clenching her fists. She glanced at me which made me wanna die. If Jessica finds out about this, I don't wanna know what would happen.

I walked over to Maria pushing her down ''Why would you say that?!" she backed away putting her hands up "Look, I just didn't want Alex to beat me up" I sighed and shook my head in disbelief. I was worried about Jessica and Alex but now I just needed the drugs. "Okay give me the drugs" I said, she lightly laughed "We didn't finish what we started" I shook my head. "No, you know what? keep your stupid drugs" I said while walking away.

-------

I walked outside to the field seeming bored, everything was gonna go downhill. I watched as Jessica made her way over to me. I began to sweat, what did Alex tell her? but then my nervousness began to fade when she smiled. I smiled back. "Hey babe, I can tell your bored so uh how bout we do something that's really fun" she said smirking. I laughed as she put her arm around my waist and pulled me closer. It was nice feeling her warmth. Just then, I was tapped on the shoulder. Me and Jessica both turned around to see Alex smiling.

"Hello love birds, well Jessica, I have something to say to you, about your girlfriend" Alex said staring at me, I avoided her eyes. Jessica glanced at me unsurely then nodded for her to continue. "I have to um go help out with the greenhouse" I said trying to get away slowly. Jessica held onto my wrist . "No stay with me, I wanna hear what this chick says" she said why did Alex have to do this to me.

"Well your girlfriend here has been hooking up with Maria and now Maria's claiming that Riley is her girlfriend soo she cheated on you, real bad" she said smirkig. Jessica glanced at me, please don't believe her. I could feel both their stares on me, I fidgeted my hands. "Is that true Riley?" Jessica said her voice cracking. "Yes But I can explain-" I said but then she cut me off "Stop Riley, if you did it was all I needed to know" she said. She continued "Maybe we should take some time off eachother" she said. Jessica was always there for me and I broke her heart.

She let go of my hands and walked away.

I looked back at Alex "Happy now?"

and with that I tried walking away but she grabbed my wrist, my body crashed into hers. She cupped my face and kissed me. I pushed her away.

"Alex..." I didn't know what to say. I turned and walked away and saw Jessica staring at us. I looked back at Alex with her arms crossed smirking and putting up the "call me sign" Beatrice ran up to me. "Really though, why don't you guys just get back together" she said. I shook my head. I hated Alex, why would she kiss me.

A/N-Lol sorry for the short chapter I'm also kinda running out of ideas, anyways sorry for being inactive I've been playing too much fortnite.