Chapter 1 || meet me ||

**Lauren's POV**

My name is Lauren Rose. I am 18 years old.

I have always had a Crush on Cameron Dallas. He was my best friend since we were little. Our moms were best Friends so we met eachother at a pretty Young age. His eyes are like shining stars. His hair falls perfectly into place. His six pack is good formed. And his personality is the best.

However he will never go for a girl like me. Im one of those who stands up for myself. The shy one that has a boy best friend. The one who has never had a boyfriend. The one that has had a trouble making family.

//MY FAMILY//

My dad is named Jerry Walter. He works as an exterminador. You might think. "Oh.He kills bugs!" BUT actually he just just kills my happiness. My mom past away When I was 14. It was The worst moment of my life. My brother moved out with his girlfriend. He is 20! TWO YEARS older Than me. I lost communication with him though. His name was Víctor.

I Woke up This Morning at 6:45. I dragged myself out of bed. Hoping to not bump into my dad. I got into the Shower and it Felt good When the warm water was Hitting my skin. i finally got out of the Shower and changed into my outfit.

MY OUTFIT:

-Light Pink /orangish Infinity scarf
-Orangish/light pinkish jeans
-grey long sleeve shirt
-Grey converse

OUTFIT : http://momfabulous.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Cute-Outfit-ideas.jpg

When I was heading down the stairs to the kitchen i saw my dad starring at me.

he said, " Why do your eyes Look so sleepy? Did you stay up late?"

I didnt Answer because I knew that I had been up studying. Before I could Answer. i Felt a Fist hit my Cheek. It was pretty HARD and I Fell to the floor . Then came the kicking. Some how He stopped and pulled my hair all the way to the alley. He abandoned me there and i walked to the apartament bathrooms.

I carry make up in my backpack Every single time. Because i knew it would happen. I covered up my bruses and cuts. I also washed the blood away. I didnt eat break fast so I stopped at Starbucks for a Bagel And a hot chocolate. Since the morning was Kind of chilly.