Chapter 4 || popular ||

**CAMERON POV**

I had some classes with like 8 boys.

There names were Taylor , Shawn, Cárter,Aaron,Jack J,Jack G, Matthew aka Matt , Nash.
They looked like cool guys and the were popular too. I was a jock and classified as hot guy.

After school they came up to me. I was scared at first but When i saw that they didnt Want to hit me, I started to relax.

"We are here to ask you If you Want to j-Join our gr group?"

Did I just hear What i heard? THE MOST POPULAR DUDES IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL ASKED ME TO JOIN THEM !?!?!?!

"I will think about it but you could reserve my spot" I answered. I was not sure how to tell my best friend.

I headed down to Lauren' s house. It was huge . 3 floors not counting the basement. I think She has a perfect family. Not like mine. My parents are always arguing and they are getting a divorce.

In the other hand She has a huge house. Not compared to mine. She has been my best friend since pre school. I might have developed a little Crush on her.

I was at her house and knocked on her door. I heard screams but I think it was my mind because I'm sure Lauren and her family never argue.

Finally She came and answered the door. Her dad was in the kitchen And She welcomed me Inside. I walked and greeted her dad.

We headed to her Big room. More like a mini house Inside a house to me. She had a Big bed. Her walls were white except for the wall with the huge mirror covering it. And she had a walking closet.

"Take a seat any where you Want!" She said

"Thanks I think i will sit on the floor though."

"So What was the thing you wanted to tell me Cam ?"

"Ummm.... well the .. 9 b boys that are the m most popular.. ummm they a asked me to to... to.. to Join their group."

"WHATTT!!??!" She screamed while standing up. She looked furious.

"YOUR GONNA LEAVE ME FOR THEM??!!!!?" She continued.

"I haven't answered them yet." I replied with a fake smile

She sighs.  A sigh of relief.

"What are you gonna Answer?" She asked in a low voice.

"I Dont know..... I always wanted to be popular and you know that i have always wanted too but your my best friend and I don't wanna leave you."

"Your Right..... Say yes because that was always one of your dreams."

We stayed quiet for a while until I spoke up. "I should get going now. Bye Laur!" Thats What I called her.

"Bye Cam!" She said with a smile.

I feel so Bad for her. She has been by my side for a long time... always there for me

I came back home and ran to my room. I called Taylor cause he told me to call him when I had my answer.

CONVERSATION (T=Taylor C=Cameron)

T: Hello?

C: Hi! Its Cameron

T: Oh Hi... so do you know If your going to Join our group?

C: Yeah actually thats Why i called you. I am going to Join the group!!!

T: oh okay... well tomorrow go to school early and we'll talk a lil more 

So I still feel Bad for Lauren. But I wanna be popular.

FLASH BACKKK

"Why are you so ugly Cameron?" said Trevor

"Yeah and fat!!" Continúed on saying Jc

"No girl will ever like you !!" exclamed Kian

And the rest part he group was laughing their heads off

I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could. I heard Lauren scream out my name and She was... crying? She was crying!

She finally heard my sobs and came to the boys bathroom. She ran to me and hugged me.

"Its gonna be alright Cam." She said with a crooked smile

"Thanks." That Made me so happy

"Cameron .... your not weird or retarded, your just unique."

She dried my tears with her sleeves.

"Lets go to class now." I said After we called down

FLASH BACK ENDS

I Felt like crying just by thinking about When i use to get Bullied..... Lauren was always there for me but I think being popular is gonna be good.