Chapter 17

***CAMERON POV***

I was so confused and worried about Lauren. I know where she lives and how her dad is but I have never gotten to really talk to her dad.

When I went to her house , we would always go up to her room and she would tell me to use her bathroom and her food that she had in her personal mim fridge.

I knew that it was because she didnt want me to know her dad. She was afraid he would hurt me. And i knew that was the reason so I never complained.

I starred at her room. I saw someone close the blinds and I knew it was her. I smiled because I knew she noticed me.

My smile quickly faded as I hear Matt screaming for me to hurry up. They were going to the beach and taking some shots since it was not so cold today.

Im not gonna drink tho... I made a promise to Lauren that I would never drink until I was older. Im 19 but Lauren is 18, we are both in high school but she is bearly going tot urn 19.

(Pretend that they have 1 1/2 more years of high school..its a fanfic anyway)

You might think that I am a total douche but i still love her.

i mean as a friend ofcourse *scratches neck nervously*

I really want to be her best friend again😫

"EYYY CAM LETS GO.... THE SHOTS R WAITING FOR US!" Nash screamed at me

"Ok.. ok sorry im going" I walked with my head hanging low and me in the very back following the group.

"We are here!!!!" Shawn yelled happily

I looked up and took in my surroundings and i stopped when i noticed Taylor.

He was sitting a little farther back then the group and he had a worry face. I saw Carter look from me to Taylor and then he walked to Taylor.

***CARTER POV***

I looked over to Cameron and saw him starring at something. I looked at where he was looking at and it was Taylor.

He looked a little down so i decided to go see whats wrong.

TO BE CONTINUES👌