Chapter 5

**CAMERON POV**

The next morning i got up and took a quick Shower. I headed to the kitchen to find my break fast served. It was an omelet and it looked yummy.

I ate and hurried to my Car. I got to school really early and saw Taylor so I walked up to him.

"Hey!"

"Sup" Taylor replied.

"Lets talk about you know... being popular!"

"umm...ok."

" First of all.... you have to be cool and dress like Us . i think thats all."

Lauren walked in the school Gates. She looked at me Then to Taylor Then She looked down and walked past me with her head down. She looked like She have been crying.

Her eyes were poofy and everything.

"Oh and You gotta bully that girl.... i think her name is larien? lucy? Idk". Taylor added

I was so shocked and i frooze there. I need to bully my ex best friend to be Able to be popular. Lets See how This goes!

FIRST PERIOD
(pretend they had the same FIRST period)

"Hey Cam!" Lauren said in a whisper voice. Its gonna hurt me to bully her but i have to.

"ughhhhh ..... Dont greet me cause I dont talk to worthless people like you. "

**LAUREN POV**

"ughhhhh..... Dont greet me cause I dont talk to worthless people like you" OUCH

i cant believe he 's doing this. why did he say that? I thought we were still going to be talking. but noooo he has to be rude.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE? DONT YOU KNOW IM HUMAN TOOO!😂 I just had to say that Im sorry it just came in my mind.

I walked to my seat and I Felt someone trip me. I looked up and saw Cameron and the whole class laughing! I held back the tears and just stood up and walked back to my seat.

The class went by slowly to me because basically Cameron just threw papers at me that said stuff like "Your worthless" Or "Your hella fat" and stuff like that.

Or he just called me names.

 I walked to my second period class.

This time it wasn't history.... It was chemistry. I had This class with Shawn. He is one of the populars but I also had This class with Debbie.

She always acts all slutty around them. I sat alone in the back. Cameron was in This class but he stopped cause he said it was boring.

Shawn walked in and his eyes met mine but we both looked away. 

Shawn was cute but I' ll always like Cameron.  I stopped day dreaming cause i recieved a slap . Shawn. I turned around and it wasnt Shawn it was Debbie!

"That was for looking at me!" She exclamed.

I had never noticed that I was daydreaming but Staring at her. As always She went to Shawn and started flirting.

"GOOD MORNING SCIENCE HAMSTERS!"

Mr.West said .... he was one of the good teachers.

"We are going to have an assignment with partners!"

GREATTTTT note the sarcasim.

"I have a bag full with names and I am going to be picking randomly."

I hope I get a good partner.

"Shawn and Lauren. Debbie and Alberto.Johnathan and Hazel. The rest are on the board. Get with your partners and figure out What assignment you are going to be doing."

"It has to do something with chemistry so .." The bell rang and we were dismissed.

( 🕛🕧🕐🕜🕑🕝🕒🕚🕞🕓🕟🕔🕠🕖🕗🕘🕙🕚 SKIPPING the classes)

I was walking out the school When i Felt someone drag me . I tried to get out of their HARD grip but i gave up cause it was no use .

They stopped and I was in the closet. I saw the faces and it was the guys including Cameron!

"Hey you pig!" Taylor said

"If you Want I could pay you to get some surgery on your Face!" Nash said

"I could pay to get rid of that huge stomach!" Jack G added

"I will pay for the fatness on your legs!" Johnson said

I looked down at my body and tried holding the tears.

I Felt a lunch on my stomach and I moaned in pain. That was were my dad kicks me so it really hurt.

They beat me and Then abondoned me. I started to limp to my house.

When I got there it was late and my dad was sleeping so I had good Luck.

I went to bed not even bothering to change. The next morning I took a Shower and Put some boot jeans and a shirt. That is my usual clothing so IDC.

I told my best friend Lily What happened and She said she will help me buy new clothes.

//SKEPPING THE SHOPPING//

I looked in the mirror. I had a tight shirt so it Made me Look skinnier and my chest looked bigger. 😛

I went home and Whent to bed.

NEXT MORNING

I Put on a dress that use to be my mom's . Today was her birthday but she was dead so yeah. Today was the Day I had to go to Shawn's house.

//SKIPPING TO WHEN SHE GOES TO SHAWN HOUSE////////

I got in his Car and he looked at me

"umm sorry but do i have something on my Face?"

No your just... you Look pretty" he answered me blushing

We drove in silence but not an akward silence.We got to his house and it was lonely and organized.

"Lets go to my room!" Shawn said

His room was nice and clean. He had a lot of instruments and pósters of music.

"Lets get started . Take a seat any where you would like!" he said

I sat on his bed and took out my books I started answering the questions

"May I Help?" he said

"Sure. You could Answer 10-20" I said

We were almost done When i heard a knock. "Dude Open up bro"

Shawn opened the door and it was Cameron?

"What is This bitch doing here?" Cam asked Shawn

" She was doing our project for chemistry "

"Oh" Cameron whispered something into Shawn ear and Shawn nodded.

They went down stairs and I was Left alone. A few minutes later I Felt Beer and spagehti on my dress and hair.

I looked up to See Cárter, Aaron,Jack and Jack,Taylor laughing. Cameron and Shawn and Matt were just looking at me .

I started crying and crying

"Shetup Its just a damn dress!" Cárter said

"NO NO ITS NOT ... ITS ALL I HAD LEFT FROM MY MOM! SHE IS DEAD AND MY DAD DOESNT EVEN CARE ABOUT ME. TODAY WAS HER BIRTHDAY AND THIS WAS HER FAVORITE DRESS AND THE ONLY THING LEFT OF HER,!!!!"

I ran out of the house and ran as fast as I can to my home. I cried MYSELF to sleep that Night and drifted into dreaming.