Chapter 27 || chris ||

**LAURENS POV**

"Ofcourse I have your number, your my ex boyfriend."

Chris looked down at me and led me to the car.

If your wondering, yes , Chris is my ex boyfriend but I never really had feelings for him. 

//FLASHBACK//

I quickly changed into my floral crop top with my high waisted white shorts and my white vans.

I grabbed my black purse and Cameron's birthday gift and ran out the house to my white penny board.

I was penny boarding to Cameron's birthday party.

When I arrived, I hid my penny board in the bushes and ran in the house. I knocked on the door and this guy opened the door. 

He looked my age.

He had green eyes and looked perfect.

We ended up exchanging numbers and talking all night.

That was how I met Chris. We eventually started dating but I never had feelings for him.

Guess I just got carried away that a boy actually liked me so I settled on him.

I sat down on a bench and waited for Chris to pick me up. 

When I saw his white mercedez I stood up and walked to his car. I headed towards the passenger seat but saw it was taken by Crawford which is Chris's brother. 

"Hey Crawford" I said

"Sup" he replied

then I starred at Chris and saw he was already looking at me. I suddenly felt self conscious so I starred at the ground while getting in the car. 

"Thanks for picking me up Chris" I broke the silence

"No problem Laur" He use to call me Laur when we were dating.

"TURN THE RADIO UP" Crawford screamed and he started dancing and we all laughed and sang along.

For a moment I forgot all about my problems.

We arrived to the Collin's house and it was huge. We parked and got off and I felt a hand softly grab my waist, leading me to the entrance. 

We went inside and I changed into Chris' sweats and one of his sister's shirts. 

I ran to Crawford's room and jumped beside him. 

These boys were always close to me and their family loved me. 

I would always come over to watch movies and hang out. Especially when me and Chris were dating.

I decided to spend the night and turned my phone off the whole night. 

I fell asleep on the couch. 

The next day I woke up and saw the mess we had made. I decided to clean up and cook for the boys. 

I wonder where their parents were.

I was cooking when I heard a morning deep voice say  "Good Morning"

I turned around and saw it was Chris rubbing his eyes and with messy sleeping hair.

He came over and looked over my shoulder to see the food. 

I felt him but his chin on my shoulder and I nervously turned away.

"Your beautiful" he said.

I blushed and said "Thank you"

"Smells good" he randomly said

I was going to reply but I heard footsteps and I turned to see who it was. 

Crawford. 

Thank you... he just saved me.

"Hey Crawford, want something to eat?" I asked him while running up to him and hugging him.

"Sure!" 

After we ate, the boys offered to drive me home and I gladly accepted. 

"Thanks Chris." I said to Chris while I leaned against my door. 

"No problem, I'll always be here for you." Chris said and then he grabbed my hand

 I looked down and he gently pulled my chin up. 

I saw him leaning in.

NO. NO. NO. 

I dont like him!

Atleast I dont think I do. 

I felt his lips on mine. Until we heard a gasp.

I pulled away to see who it was.

I saw Chris in the car but he wasnt the one who gasped.

I looked to the right and saw ....