Chapter12

**LAUREN POV**
Mia says I can't see my makeover but I am dying to see it.

Mia is already sleeping so I might as well sleep too. My stomach was growling but mmy dad is here so I can't make any noise. Another thing about him...

He doesn't let me eat much but when he is not here, I eat because I can't starve all the time. i am already way less than my weight for my age.

Anyway I slowly fell asleep anxiously waiting to wake up , for the first time in my life.

**MACKENZIE POV**

I finally heard light snoring. I grabbed my things and quietly sneeked out of Lauren's house.
I went to my own house which is a cooler and bigger manchine!

**LAUREN POV**

i woke up anxious to see myself . I got up and ran to the bathroom mirror and I saw...
THE WORST MAKEUP EVER..... I looked even more ugly than usual. I sat there crying because well Mia traded me and well i am going to get bullied even more.

I tried taking it off but it didnt work. I tried everything but it still didnt do anything. I cried more and then finally got ready for school.
OUTFIT OF THE DAY:

- floral skater skirt
-white crop top
-white converse
-my white bag that was big enough for my things

I then threw my hair in a messy but cute bun. I still had some time since I woke up an hour early from my usual time.

I headed to the salon and asked if they could make my face prettier. They said yes and they were doing all loads of things until I finally could look at myself.

I was wayyyy prettier!!!!! Its like if they had given me an extreme makeover or a face operation. I didnt pay them but I left a tip of $20. I didnt have to pay because the salon manager was my auntie so yeahhh.

So I got to school just in time but I knew that I was going to be late becasue I have to go to my locker! I hurried to my locker and was meeted by none other than Hayes. 

"Are you lost? Sorry but this freak already has this locker. I could show you to your locker, Beatiful!"

I decided to play with his dumb brainless headd and pretend I am actually new. In lunch I would tell him the truth.

I Hope this works!