8.throwing up prank

Dee POV

I start fake coughing.nova patted my back.

"You cool?"asked nova.

"Its just a cough."nova continue to play his game.I fake cough again.I rubbed my neck.

"Babe,do you want some cough medicine cuz you been doing this all morning."said nova.

"I am fine."I rubbed my stomach.

"Babe,what's wrong?"he rubbed my thigh.I smacked his hand.

"I am fine."I started cough dramatically.

"Thats it.you want cough syrup or cough drops?"he stood up.

"I am fine."I hissed and held my side.

"Babe,you okay?"

"I feel like I am going throw up."

"Go lay down.i am going store."we went to the room.

"Why?"

"Cuz you need some medicine."

"I am not sick."I hissed.I held my side again.

"Diamond,go lay down."I sat on the bed and pouted.he put his shoes on.

"I will be back.I would kiss you but I don't know if you are contagious.so,I love you."

"I love you too."then he left.I grabbed the camera.I went to the kitchen.I turn it on.

"What's popping,DJ squad?today,I am doing the throwing up prank on nova.all morning been acting sick.so,nova went to store to get me some medicine.so,I am about to make some fake throw up with oatmeal and applesauce."I said to the camera.I grabbed oatmeal and applesauce.I pour some in mug.I mix it with my spoon.

"Nova should be coming home at any moment."then I clean up the mess in the kitchen.I got a chair and place the camera on the top of the shelf on the bookcase.I put the chair back.I grabbed the mug and sat on the couch.I waited until nova got home.he walked in.he place the bag on the counter.

"Diamond,I thought I tolled you to go lay down."said nova.

"Do I ever actually listen to you?and besides I wanted some water."

"I got cough drops."

"What if I want the syrup?"

"I got that one too."he sat back down next to me.I lay my head in his lap.I took a mouthful of the fake throwing up.this taste nasty!he rubbed my back.I sat up and threw up on him.

"Dee!"

"Sorry!"that taste still in my mouth! he stood up.he went to the room.I grin at the camera.he came back with new clothes.I took another mouthful of the nasty crap.

"Dee,are you okay?"he stood in front of me. I spitted it at him.

"What is wrong with you?"asked nova.I started laughing.Nova glared at me.

"Where the camera?"asked nova.I pointed at it.he grabbed from the bookcase.

"How your short ass even get it up there?"asked nova.

"With a chair."I grabbed the camera from him.

"I got him good.hit that thumb up button if you liked the video.comment Deeblock below. And subscribe for pranks.DM me on Instagram for my pranks I should do on him."

"Dee,you know you cleaning this up right?"I look at the mess.

"Anyways like I was say DM me for more pranks I should do."then I turned the camera off.Nova took the camera.

"Now,get to cleaning,Cinderella."said nova.I pouted.

"You should though about this before you ruin my clothes and the floor.what was that?"

"Applesauce and oatmeal.it taste nasty.I still got the aftertaste."

"That karma for ruining my clothes."I rolled my eyes.