30.revenge prank

Dee pov

Me and alexy came back from the mall.we walked in nova parents house.I saw nova sleeping on the couch.

"Aye alexy you want to help prank ya brother?"

"What you have in mind?"Asked alexy.

"Follow me."i went to the kitchen.I got a pitcher of cold water.

"Where the flour?"

"In the cabinet."said alexy.I grabbed the flour.i grabbed the camera out my backpack.

"You ready?"

"Yea."said alexy .I turned the camera on

"What's good DJ squad?right now nova is sleeping.so thats means its time to prank da ass.today I have his sister alexy."

"What it do."said alexy.

"She will be helping me today.now I really don't know how to explain this prank so stay turned."then I turned off the camera.

"You want to record or do the flour on him?"

"Record."said alexy.I turned the camera and gave it to her.I grabbed the pitcher of water.I pour the hold thing on him.he fell out the couch.I threw the flour at him.

"Run!"me and alexy ran out the house.

"Dee!"yelled nova.he was running after me.I ran down the driveway.he stopped to wipe the his face.I laughed.

"This not funny.you mess up my clothes."Said nova.

"You mess up my clothes yesterday and didn't give a fuck."

"I got you.you better sleep with one eye open."said nova.I rolled my eyes.i walked to alexy.she high five me.

"If you like this prank,like,comment deeblock,and subscribe."alexy turned the camera off.

"Now who is going to clean mom's living room?"asked Noah.

"Diamond."said nova.

"Julio,cuz I don't live here."