Chapter 1

Hinata's POV
Why? Out of all people, why him? That tall, blonde headed, jerk. Why did I have to fall for him?  It's hard, it's hard to get him out of my mind. His short blonde hair, his tall figure, that stupid smirk he always has on his face. I hate it, I hate it all!

I groan in frustration as I lay my head on the dinner table.

"Shoyo, what's wrong," My mother asks with a worried voice.

"I'm just a bit tired, sorry" I reply and sit back up and take a few bites of my food.

"Well, hurry up and eat then go get ready for bed," She says and goes back to eating and talking to Natsu.

I nod my head and finish my food, putting my plate in the sink and then run into my room. I search around for a towel and quickly go to take a shower.

As I step into the shower, thoughts of Tsukishima come back. That stupidly beautiful smirk, his beautiful hair, his golden eyes... no I can't think like this! I shake my head trying to get rid of my thoughts and continue taking my shower.

I go back into my room and quickly get dressed. I sit back on my bed and go on my phone to pass some time. About an hour later, my mom comes into my room saying that I need to go to bed. I quickly say goodnight, putting my phone up and crawling back into bed.  My mom leaves the room saying goodnight and turns the light off.

I toss and turn a bit trying to fall asleep. I just can't seem to fall asleep, I groan softly and bury my my face into my pillow slowly falling asleep as thoughts of Tsukishima drift back into my mind.

_________________________________

So that was the first chapter of my Tsukihina book! I've recently been obsessed with that ship so I hope you enjoyed it! I wrote this chapter awhile ago so sorry that it's bad.