Chapter 4

Hinata's POV
Ughhhhh! I really wish Tsukishima didn't stay the night, I can't even think properly. I just want to sleep! I groan into my pillow.

~ An hour later~

*knock knock*

I hear a knock on my bedroom door, I look over to see Tsukishima already asleep. That was fast. I quietly get out of bed and open my door.

"Hi Mom!" I smile at her.

" I'm guessing that's Tsukishima" she says gesturing towards him.

"Yep!" I reply.

"Dinner is almost ready, so wake him up, okay?" She says turning around and walking back to the kitchen.

I sigh and turn around closing my door. How am I supposed to wake him up? I sit on my bed and slightly nudge him with my foot.

"Tsukishima wake up" I say. Nothing.

I sigh and crouch down next to him and shake him.

"Tsukishimaaaaaa" I say shaking him more.

He groans and turns over, facing away from me. I pout, he looks cute when he's asleep.

"Tsukiiiiiiiii" I say shaking him a lot. "Wake up" he opens his eyes.

"What" He says rolling onto his back. He looks hot without his glasses.

"U-Um my mom told me to wake you, dinner is almost ready" I say blushing and sit back down on my bed.

He sighs and sits up, putting his glasses back on and checks his phone. He groans a little.

"I'll be right back, I need to call someone" he says and gets off the mattress and goes outside my door. Who is he going to call?

Tsukishima's POV
Missed call from Asami. I sigh and call her back she answers on the second ring.

"You called?"I ask.

"Yeah, I had a question but I'm good now" she says.

"You could've texted me and told me that" I say.

"Well I didn't want to bother you and your boyfriend" she says teasingly.

"He's not my boyfriend" I say blushing slightly.

"Sureee, he isn't" she says.

"He's not, he's my friend" I say still blushing.

"Mhmm, just keep telling yourself that" she says. I can practically hear her smile.

"I'm hanging up now" I say sighing a little.

"Okayyy, bye kei! Say hi to your boyfriend for me" she says quickly and hangs up.

I sigh, I walk back into the room to see Hinata laying on his stomach facing away from me scrolling on his phone. I sit down on the air mattress again.

"My friend wanted to say hi" I say looking up at him.

"Tell them I said hi" he says glancing over at me then back at his phone.

"When will dinner be ready" I ask checking the time.

"She'll call for us when it's done. Also I have a quick question" he says shyly.

"What is it" I ask curiously.

"A-are you d-dating anybody" he stutters with a very present blush on his face.