Chapter 2

Hinata's POV
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off, I groan lightly as I hit the off button. I quickly look at the time, I have about 30 minutes? To get ready and beat Kageyama to the gym. I get out of bed and go into the bathroom, quickly brushing my teeth, putting on deodorant and brushing through my hair.

I go back into my room and put on my school uniform. I go into the kitchen to see my mom and Natsu with fresh breakfast on the table.

"Shoyo if you don't hurry you'll be late for school," My mom says handing me an apple and a piece of toast with a kiss on the forehead. I take the food and say goodbye to both of them grabbing my bag and rushing out the door.

I quickly hop onto my bike with the toast in my mouth and the apple in my bag and quickly start pedaling to school. As I get to the school I see Kageyama already walking in the direction of the gym. I put my bike in the bike rack and run as fast I can trying to catch up to Kageyama.

I run past him and smile and then that quickly fades as I hear him yell and run up beside me. We race to the gym as we always do and somehow end up with a tie.

" So that's 32 wins for me, 31 losses and 2 ties," Kageyama says counting. I nod unable to speak properly and walk into the gym.

Kageyama and I fight to get through the door and eventually we both fall inside the gym. As we fall I hear a very familiar voice that I've come to love so much.

"Tch, lame," Tsukishima says as he walks by us with Yamaguchi following behind him.

I glare at him and quickly get up. The rest of the team comes into the gym and we all get started on practice.

~Time Skip till the end of the school day~

As I walk out of my last class, I see Yamaguchi walking alone. I run up to him.

"Hey Yamaguchi, wait up," I yell and run up beside him.

"Oh, hey Hinata," he smiles at me.

"Where's Tsukishima at," I ask as we start walking towards practice.

"Oh, some girl asked to speak with him, probably a confession," he explains.

"Wait, someone actually like Tsukishima," I say shocked and blankly stare in front of us.

"Yeah I guess so, she was stuttering and blushing a lot," he smiles slightly and looks over at me.

So does that mean Tsukishima might get a girlfriend? Why do I feel jealous?
Tsukishima is probably straight anyway, there's no reason to like him in the first place. It won't ever happen so why waste my time, right? But there's always that small spark of hope left in there.

"Hinata, are you okay? Hinata," I shake my head and focus back on Yamaguchi.

"Huh," I say confused, blinking a couple of times.

"Are you okay? Your face is really red and you went completely silent," He says with a worried look on his face.

"I-I'm fine, I just have a lot on my mind," I say smiling slightly and look back down shaking my head lightly.

We walk into the clubroom and most of the team are already there except Tsukishima and Tanaka. I get dressed more quiet than usual and get worried looks from the other teammates but I ignore them.

Tsukishima's POV
I was walking with Yamaguchi to practice when a short flustered girl comes up to us. Aiko I think her name was?

"U-um Tsukishima~Kun, c-can I please talk with you for a moment a-alone," the girl stutters out with a blush on her face.