Chapter 6

Hinata's POV

My alarm goes off, scaring the crap out of me. I bolt up, quickly turning it off. I look down to see Tsukishima shifting and rubbing his eyes.

"Why is your alarm going off on weekends" he says his voice rasping. Wow that's hot.

" I forgot to turn it off last night" I mumble blushing at what Tsukishima looks like in the morning.

" What time is it" he asks sitting up and putting his glasses on.

" Like 8:00" I say, quickly glancing at the clock.

"Well, I'm already awake, I can't fall back asleep now" he sighs and checks his phone for any notifications.

My phone dings and I open it to see a message from Kageyama.

Kags: Do you want to play volleyball today?

Me: Sure! When do you want to play?

Kags: After lunch

Me: Okay!!

I shut my phone off and climb out of bed and grab my towel.

"I'm going to take a shower, don't bother anyone or anything" I say and leave the room.

Tsukishima's POV

I wonder who texted Hinata. I can't believe people actually text him. I lay back down on the futon, this thing is really uncomfortable. I stand up and stretch. I look around his room, looking at the pictures he has stuck to his wall. I see a few pictures of our team on there. When did he even take these? Why do I look so bad in all of these pictures?

I swipe through random crap on my phone, when Hinata walks back in with only a towel around his waist. Fuck. Why the hell would he walk in without any clothes on ?

"Idiot, why didn't you change in the bathroom?" I ask, looking away hiding my blush.

"I forgot to grab some clothes, but I do have underwear on so calm down" He sighs, going through his closet to find something.

"You should've at least changed in the bathroom or something" I sigh, trying to not look at him.

"Well it's not any different, we have to change in front of each other at practice. It's not like anything has changed." He grabs a t-shirt and some shorts to change into.

I face away from him and go on my phone ignoring the half naked guy in the room.

Hinata's POV

Why is Tsukishima acting so weird? I'm just changing, it's not like I'm completely naked. Oh well. I quickly throw on my clothes and hop on my bed.

"I think my mom is already at work and I'm pretty sure Natsu is at my mom's friends house." I say, taking out my phone checking my notifications.

"Why didn't your mom just leave Natsu here with you?" Tsukishima asks turning back around to face me.

"Uh, she doesn't trust me to babysit her on all my own" I laugh nervously.

"Figures" he laughs a little, focusing his attention back on his phone.

"Do you want some breakfast? I can cook most things" I ask him, grabbing my phone checking the time.

"Depends, what do you know how to cook" he asks, standing up and stretching.

I shrug and lead him to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat, pick something and I'll tell you if I can make it" I grab the small table grill so I can make pancakes for myself.