Chapter 5

Tsukishima's POV
"I'm going to get some ice cream!" Hinata says excitedly and runs to the ice cream stand.

I shake my head at how childish he can be. I keep eating my fries and looking around on what we can ride next. I look back up and Hinata comes running back toward me with an ice cream cone in hand and the ice cream scoop almost as big as my hand.

" What is that" I gesture towards the ice cream.

"It's called the monster ice cream, it has 3 different flavors and it's huge" He smiles widely and tries to bite it. (You can not tell me that Hinata does not bite his ice cream)

"Hinata, that thing is going to make you throw up" I groan knowing how hyper he's going to get.

"No it won't! I've eaten ice cream this big before! I didn't throw up last time!" He smiles brightly and continues to eat his ice cream. He's making a mess.

" Your mom is going to kill you, when she sees how hyper you're gonna get" I sigh already dreading this.

He finishes off his ice cream, he has a mess on his face and he doesn't even know about it. He looks like a child.

"Hinata, you have some ice cream on your face" I point out.

"Huh? Where?" he says wiping his face completely missing it.

I sigh and grab a napkin, I stand up and stand in front of him leaning down and wiping the ice cream off his face. I watch as his face turns a bright red.

"T-tsuk- why di-did you do that" he almost yells, falling out of his chair.

" You missed the ice cream the first time so I wiped it off your face for you" I smirk at how embarrassed he got. " Now get off the floor, people are staring" I say and sit back down.

He quickly stands up and wipes his shorts off. He sits back down and sighs. He pulls his phone out of his pocket and checks it real quick.

Hinata's POV

Stupid Tsukishima. He shouldn't have done that, he embarrassed me.

" Do you wanna go ride more rides?" I ask standing up. He nods and also stands up.

- An hour passes-

I get a call from my mom.

"Hello" I say into the phone.

"Shoyo, I'm on my way back, are you guys ready to come home?" she asks.

"Yeah, we're ready to leave now" I say, walking towards the entrance of the amusement park with Tsukishima following me.

"Okay, also Natsu is in the car too so don't be too loud when you boys get in, okay?" she says.

"Okay mom we'll be quiet, love you bye" I hang up and turn around to see Tsukishima staring at the dinosaur plushie he won at a game.

"I have a feeling you really like dinosaurs" I say smiling a little.

" I'm not obsessed but I think they're cool" he says shrugging. That's cute.

"Oh, my mom is coming to pick us up, my little sister is going to be in the car, so try not to be mean" I say, sitting down on the closest bench to me.

"I won't be mean in front of your family, I'm not that mean." he smiles slightly.

His smile is gorgeous. Oh my god. He looks perfect when he's smiling. Wait, snap out of it! You can't be thinking about that right now. We fall into a semi awkward silence again and I go on my phone to try and ignore it.

My mom pulls into the parking lot and wave us over. We both climb into the car in the backseat while Natsu sits up front with my mom.

"Did you boys have fun?" she asks looking at me in the rear view mirror.

"Yeah we had fun, I had a huge ice cream earlier" I smile, blushing softly remembering what happened between me and Tsukishima.

" That's nice" she smiles.

"Who's that" Natsu points at Tsukishima.

"Natsu! Don't point at people that's rude! That's Tsukishima, Shoyo's friend from his volleyball team." My mom says pulling Natsu's arm away.

" You're taller than Nii-chan" she says looking at Tsukishima, making Tsukishima smile a little.

"Everyone is taller than him, and one day you will be too" Tsukishima says, smirking at me.

"I'm not that short!" I complain, sticking my tongue out at Tsukishima.

'Nii-chan you can't make fun of me anymore when I get taller than you" she says turning back around, facing the front.

I glare at Tsukishima and he just smiles and laughs at me. His laugh is so pretty. No, I can't say that. I'm mad at him. I huff and turn, facing away from him and look out the window. I see him shake his head and look out the window.

When we arrive home and into the house, I tell my mom that Tsukishima and I are going up to my room. Since we're tired from the amusement park. When we get in the room I plop down on my bed burying my face in the pillows.

"Your sister is tiny" I hear Tsukishima say from behind me.

"Mff mfh hr" I say my words muffled by the pillows.

"What" Tsukishima says not hearing me at all.

" I said, well duh she is younger than us" I say turning over and laying on my back.

"You're already annoying and we just got back" he mumbles laying on his back looking up at me from his air futon.

"Shut up" I sigh and crawl under the blankets on my bed. "Do you need to borrow a blanket" I ask looking over at him.

"At least one would be nice" he says. I toss a blanket onto his futon and proceed to wrap myself up like a cocoon.

He looks at me like I'm some unknown creature then shakes his head at me.

"What" I say, shifting a little to look at him better.

" You look stupid, but that's a normal look for you" he smirks, already teasing me.

"I'm not stupid" I say, wishing I can move. But being surrounded by blankets is making this alot harder.

" Says the boy wrapped up in tons of blankets" he says sitting up and pushing me back a little. Almost making me fall over.

"Shut up" I say, somehow unwrapping my arms from the blanket and catching myself from falling.

He just smiles and lays back down closing his eyes. I shuffle around in my bed and reach over and plug up my phone to charge it. I turn my lamp on and get out of the bed to turn the lights off. I turn the lights off making sure I don't trip and embarrass myself more by falling on Tsukishima. I make it to the bed safely and I look down at Tsukishima to see that he took his glasses off and is now laying sideways with the blanket on him.

I climb into bed and lay down, pulling the mound of blankets on me.

"Goodnight" I say very quietly, hoping he didn't hear me.

"Goodnight shorty" I can hear the smile in his voice.

I smile and close my eyes drifting off into a peaceful sleep.