Chapter 7

-Tuesday Morning-

Hinata's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I jolt awake turning my alarm off. I groan and roll out of bed. I barely got any sleep last night. I kept dreaming about Tsukishima. I check the time on my phone. Ugh, I'll skip the shower today. I get dressed in my uniform and brush my hair and put on some deodorant. If I'm not going to shower I'm going to need it. I leave my room and go to the kitchen. I actually have time to eat breakfast for once.

"Oh, Shoyo you're here earlier than usual" My mom says placing a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me with some toast.

"Yeah, I skipped my shower this morning. But I already took a shower 3 days in a row so I should be fine" I smile, taking a big bite out of my food.

"Okay, as long as you take showers every other day I don't mind" My mom says sitting across from me and Natsu.

After I finish eating, I check my phone. Okay I have about 10 minutes to meet up with Kageyama. I grab my bag and kiss my mom goodbye. I head out the door, hop on my bike and speed down the sidewalk. I see Kageyama waiting at the end of the road, I slow my bike down to the best of my ability almost hitting Kageyama in the process.

"Dumbass, watch where you're going" Kageyama grumbles.

"Sorry! I didn't think my bike would start sliding like that..." I say, getting off my bike and start walking next to him.

He sighs as we fall in sync beside each other. We make it to the gym and most of the team is already there. I don't see Tsukishima yet... I can't believe I asked him to help me study today. How am I supposed to explain to Kageyama that Tsukishima is helping me study for a math test?!? Today is going to be the death of me...

-After Practice-

I can't focus. I can't focus on what the teacher is saying. My mind keeps drifting back to Tsukishima. What if he tries to kiss me today while we're studying? Ugh, why is he always on my mind. I hate this so much. I sink down in my seat, feelings suck.

-Lunch Time-

At lunch, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Kageyama and I are sitting in our regular spot. I'm sitting across from Tsukishima and I can barely even eat with him sitting there.

"Hinata, do you need any help with notes while we're here?" Yamaguchi asks, getting my attention.

"N-no it's fine! I just need to get a copy of Yachi's notes and I should be good!" I say, smiling trying to ignore the way Tsukki is looking at me.

"Okay, just let me know if you need any help" Yamaguchi smiles and starts talking to Kageyama about something.

I sigh, taking a small bite of my food. It's hard to eat when I can feel Tsukishima looking at me. I can't look at him. I feel like I might pass out if I look him in the eyes.

"Yamaguchi, I won't be able to walk home with you today. I have to get home quickly my brother wants to hang out before he leaves." Tsukishima says making up an excuse.

"I c-can't either! I need to pick up Natsu from her friends house before I go home." I mumble, shoving some chips into my mouth.

Kageyama and Yamaguchi nod and go back to their previous conversation. I glance up at Tsukishima and he nods at me. I give a small smile back and continue shoving the rest of my food in my mouth.

-Afterschool Practice-

Can practice please take longer? I don't want to be alone with Tsukishima again. I'm going to lose my mind. I know he's going to help me study but I don't think I'll be able to focus. Lately he's been taking up most of my mind. I hate this so much. I want practice to be longer. I don't want it to end.