┯┷1┯┷

No one's Pov: 

(16 years ago)

Darkness fills the night sky. Mobs lurk around the area to find an unfortunate victim. Suddenly, they glow blue as ancient symbols shine through.  Suddenly, they make their way out of the small town. When they were gone, the entire place was in silence. A small black hooded figure stands in front of the entrance, followed by a white hooded figure who appears to be the same height and age.

"We're here." Said the black hooded one.

"No doubt. After wondering around for weeks, we finally found a place to call home. And live our lives peacefully as the rest." Said the white hooded one in a feline voice.

"Indeed dear sister. " Said the small black hooded one as he turned to look at her. "This is goodbye for now."

"May father and mother shine our ways to our destiny and may we cross paths once more." Nodded the white figure before turning around and walked away on the big city on the other side of the small town.

The black hooded one stared as his sister disappeared in the darkness.

"Don't you worry little sister, for I know that we both will meet again."

Present......

A brown haired guy known as Jesse, the Ex-hero in resident of Beacontown, sighs as he plops down on the bed. After a long day of adventuring, he was tired, and all he wanted to do now was to sleep. Five days since he left Beacontown to Radar so that he could be with Petra for a while. They currently crashed in a motel of a small town to sleep in. Of course, he brought that llama with him. Lluna was currently outside in a stable sleeping peacefully. He was certain that Petra was asleep in her room, giving him some time for himself. He makes sure the door is lock and there was no one around before sitting on the bed and took out a blue journal and a necklace made out of sharp teeth. He pulled out a feather and ink and began to write.

"Journal entry #234,                                                                                  6/12/16

Hey, i'm sorry I haven't written in a while. I was busy with running Beacontown and taking down a powerful admin. Now I am currently on an adventure road with my super close friend Petra. I'm doing this in order to regain the strength of our friendship. Since the Order and I broke away and started our new lives, Petra and I's friendship was fragile at and I will do anything what I can to keep it strong...... Maybe if i'm lucky, I can finally be with her in the way I've been waiting for since I first laid eyes on her.

.

.

.

I almost forget, but it's that day again isn't? The dark day since the fall of my parents? I still remember how painful the death of my parents had hit me, as well as Jessica. You remembered her right? I hope so, because she's the only family member I have left. We haven't seen each other for years, but I know for the fact she's still alive. I can't confirm it, but I have a strong feeling that she is alive. But even then I wonder how her life went on after that day. My life had been getting better, but for Jessica? ....

.

.

.

I have to go now. I know I haven't written much, but I promise to write again soon. 

-Jesse"

Jesse sighed and shut the journal close before placing it back in his inventory. 

"I still can't believe it's been sixteen years." He let out a sigh and plop down on on the bed.  He then looked at the door. He let out a small smile upon thinking about Petra. These past five days had definitely got him to get closer to Petra. He sighed as his heart swell at the thought of her. Whether they are more than friends or not, he was happy, not entirely, but he was still happy.

"If being friends with Petra means being close enough, than that's fine with me."

A/N: As promised! Here is my remake of Fifty shades of Jetra! I won't mess up this time and with the season over, I will have a bigger chance. Now, I want you dirty sinners to remember that not all of my chapter will include lemons. The majority of them will have them, so keep that in mind. For now, the lemons won't start until....the fifth chapter....? I ain't exactly sure, but I am certain that there won't be any lemons for the first three chapters. See ya guys then.