▂▃▅▆█4█▆▅▃▂

Jesse's Pov:

Another year passes by. Can't believe it's been three years since Petra, Lluna and I left Beacontown. We were currently on a motel to crash for the night. However, since there weren't many room available, so Petra and I had to share a room, which unfortunately had one bed. I suggest that I sleep in the couch while she took the bed, but Petra turn down the idea and suggest I sleep next to her instead. There were no arguments even if I wanted to. I blushed at the thought of me sleeping next to Petra. Lluna was a different story though, she was sleeping on the motel's stable. At least there were other llamas, horses and pigs there so Lluna shouldn't feel too lonely. 

Right now though, I was struggling to shut my eyes to get a goodnight sleep. I have no idea though. I took a shower and i'm in a comfortable sleeping position right now, and I am deeply tired. But, I just can't sleep. I could hear Petra's soft snores which were rather soothing, and I could feel our body heat transferring to each other despite that we aren't touching. My body wanted me to pull her even closer, but I fought against it. After all, friends don't do that to each other. I sighed in frustration and turned around to face the back of Petra. Suddenly the urge to bring her body to press on mine grew again. I held in a groan of frustration and turn so that my back was facing her's.

I had enough. I wasn't going to get any sleep with Petra being near me, at least not with me trying to hold my urges. I should've slept in the couch....The couch...

I mentally slapped myself on the forehead. I should've just slept in the couch despite that Petra disagreed. She's sleeping anyway, so she won't notice me gone until the next morning. I'll just-

There was yawn heard next to me and I felt Petra's body shift. No more than a minute did I felt her arm wrap itself on my waist and pull my tense body closer to her warm body.

"SHIT!" I mentally cursed.

There was no way I could leave the bed unless I woke her up in the process. I was only getting worse when I felt her hand slowly rub against my stomach and waist. I let out a soft mewl when I felt her face bury on my shoulder. I felt my self-control dropping at a fast paste. I held in a breath as I felt Petra snuggle closer to me. I just wanted to peel off our clothes and take her. But I can't. For one, my urges are now to a primal state and I might lose it which can hurt Petra, the other being that I don't want to ruin our friendship.

I shakily, grabbed her wrist gently and removed it. For a moment I only felt my heartbeat which was beating one-hundred miles per hour. I was slowly calming down, until I heard Petra groan and shift again. I let go of the breath I was holding in and I shakily got off the bed and made my way towards the bathroom so that I can relieve myself from the problem I currently held. My knees felt weak but I kept on making my way towards my destination.

I came out of the bathroom after ten minutes. I took a cold shower since I didn't want to masturbate to get a release. One reason why was because I didn't want to wake up Petra. Once I turned off the bathroom lights, I made my way towards the couch and lied down to get comfortale. I wasn't going to go to the bed. I can't contain myself forever. So when we return to Beacontown, i'm staying. As much as I don't want to I have to. At least until I can control my urges again

I won't deny it anymore. I don't like Petra, I love her. But not only do I love her, my body lust for her. 

I groaned lowly. No matter how much my body protest, I won't do anything to Petra that will get her uncomfortable or hurt her. I'll be patient.

I'll wait to the day she chooses who she wants to be with.

Even if I ain't the one she wants to be with.

A/N: Happy new years! Sorry to disappoint you with no smut this chapter. So....The next chapter WILL have smut to make it up to you guys. Make sure you have your holy water by then and see ya dirty sinners later!