╚--3--╝

Jesse's Pov:

Time sure passes by, been almost two years since we left. We are currently taking a break on a dirt hut. Haven't been in one since the Witherstorm incident. Lluna was already sleeping next to the fire and I am worn out myself. Petra however is a different story. She is still energetic and it seemed as if she could go kill another round of mobs for hours. Maybe even days. Although I am tired, I can't sleep. My eyes refuse to close and staring into the crackling fire didn't seem to help either. I needed fresh air. I left the dirt hut, but I didn't went far enough. There was a small cliff about twenty blocks away from the hut, I sat there and stared at the moon. I looked around, there were mobs under me. I heard the moans of the Zombies, the screeches of Spiders, the hisses of Creepers and the shuffling bones of Skeletons. They aren't aware of my appearance since I was too high. Seeing them like this, not attacking me or anyone else for that matter, seemed relaxing to me. There weren't any mobs around the hut due to torches Petra and I placed around the hut.

 I was to wrapped up on my mind and the mobs that I didn't notice an appearance behind me. I didn't notice them until a hand was placed on my shoulder and it's owner sat next to me. No surprise, it was Petra.

"Hey."

"Hey."

It was quiet. Her eyes made their way down below us. No doubt that she's thinking about kicking their butts. That's one of the reasons why I love her, her fighting spirit. I smiled as memories came to my head. Back when we were just ordinary people, to the point we became the new Order and went on crazy yet fun adventures. I won't lie, I miss those good old days. Our friend barely speak to each other anymore. Not like they are holding a grudge, but because we are very busy. I still remember how shock I was when I saw her break down. That was something I never saw within Petra, but I wasn't upset. Everyone had a breaking point, I guess after we learned more about the admins, it made Petra think back to our friendship and how similar we were with the three. However, Romeo lost his head with his powers and killed his closet friend and locked up the other after he removed her powers. I guess Petra was afraid of becoming someone like Romeo. I scolded her for that. But not for disappointment. I wanted her to know that she will never become like him. I promised her that I will always be with her whenever she needs me and there I saw the soft side of her. After I removed Romeo's powers and returned from a sudden death, things were starting to look up. Romeo when back underneath to fix his mistakes and clear things with Xara. It was a long road and nothing he will do know will bring back Fred, but he was willing to give a shot on fixing lives he destroyed. Once things were back in place, Petra wanted to go to adventures, to do something she loves and enjoys to do. Despite that I promise, Petra said that it was okay to stay and I didn't have to go if I didn't want to. I won't back down on my promises and besides, it's been a while since I left Beacontown for actual fun.

"Hello? Earth to Jesse?" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw a hand going up and down my face. "There you are. I thought you left the earth." She joked.

I snorted, "Sorry, just lost in my thoughts."

"Do I want to know?"

"Don't worry about, it isn't that important."

"What ever you say."

We stayed quiet for another few minutes before I stood up and offered my hand to help her stand up, "Come on, we need to rest since we have a long way ahead of us."

Petra smirked and accepted my hand. I was rather strong so I resisted the urge to pull her into crashing into my chest. As we made our way back towards the hut, the noises of the mobs slowly were going away.

Tomorrow was another day.

A/N: The lemons are close. I did say there wasn't going to be any sins in the first three chapters, but I never said there will be smut on the fifth chapter. As I mentioned on the first chapter, I wasn't sure which chapter I will start writing smut, so if you are all lucky, you sinners might get what you want on the NEXT chapter. See ya then and don't forget your holy water!