╬═2╬═

Petra's Pov:

Still can't believe everything just happened. Everything went too fast. Once, we were ordinary people with ordinary lives, the next we are are heroes. I guess the saying "Heroes aren't born, they're built" isn't backing down on its word. Then came that day. The day we broke up and did our own things. Everyone except me. I felt left out. All I wanted to do was bring everyone back together on one adventure. But everyone was always busy. It's frustrating. We use to hang out and speak to each other often, now we barely see and speak each other. I know everyone has their lives, but I just wish we could at least do one adventure together.

However, I won't say everything was terrible. Before the whole Admin chaos, Jesse was the only one who stayed by my side. He was late, but there nonetheless. He was, out of everyone, the only one I could trust. When he found out I lied to him, he was disappointed. Not angry, just disappointed. I couldn't help to feel as if I failed as friend and I promised to him and myself that I will make it up to him. Then, when the gauntlet was stuck on his hand we had no idea what to do, we turned our path towards Jack. He was my idol and I was freaking out about it, but Jesse just told me to be myself. I could tell that Jesse isn't a big fan on Jack. I wonder why though. Anyway, then came the whole admin thing. Despite that I was taken on the hands of the Admin, or Romeo, Jesse saved me. That was more than I can count.

When Romeo stole Jesse's identity, Jesse did not give up. He wanted to protect the innocent no matter how impossible the problem may seem. Then we found out more about the "three admin". I can't help but to feel bad for them. The three of them were just like us, but then Romeo lost himself. Fred believed that Romeo was still there and that he just wanted to keep the three of them together. But of course, due to that, Fred was killed by Romeo. Xara wasn't the same since then and believed the Romeo deserved the worse. Jesse however didn't believe that was the case. Jesse is so selfless and a bit reckless, but that what I like about him. But now a days, I wish he was a little selfish. When he and I read Fred's journal, I couldn't help but to compare myself to Romeo. I mean, sure I don't have powers nor did I cause so much damage to ruin lives, but even then he didn't started out like that. Jesse scolded me for believing for such thing and comforted me when I broke down. Jesse was truly the friend anyone needs to have. But he's mine. 

I will admit that I like him more than a friend. I mean who wouldn't? But, as time passed, my like for him was slowly turning into love. Now I wanted nothing more but to kiss and be with the fool. But I really don't know what to say. I know he likes me, I ain't blind, but I just want to find a way to say how I feel to him.

For now, I shouldn't worry, since we are going to be together for a while, but I know I can't just keep my feelings to myself. There is a chance of Jesse coming up to me and tell me how he feels, but there is also a chance that he won't. And he doesn't, I might regret not saying anything because there will be a chance he might end up with someone else. The thought of him being with someone else just makes me feel, empty. I don't want him to be with someone else. Hopefully I can get the words out of my mouth by then. And if i'm lucky, I might finally be with the boy i'm in love with.

For now, I need to sleep. We have a long day ahead of us.