10: High For This

Jason Pov

I'm higher than a plane right now. Ryan drove me home after the meeting cuz I'm to burnt to drive.

I'm waiting for Shiri to get home she's been gone since the meeting and it's now 9:30p.m.

Shiri- Jason? I heard a voice says. "Is that you God?" I asked and looked around and saw Shiri placing bags on the counter.

"Share bear, your home" I ran up to her and picked her up. "What took you so long" I whined. "Umm some guys were flirting with us but-- "what?!" I yelled furiously.

Jason- who were they? Did they touch?

"Jason please why are you acting like this?" She asked while looking at me scared.

I still had her in my arms. "I'm sorry baby" I put her down. I kissed her neck then her shoulders then back to her neck but I sucked and bite it.

Shiri- ¡Ay! Jason that hurts

She pulled away from me and rubbed her neck.

I laughed. She's so cute. And she looks so sexy in that Orange mini dress, it shows off her toned legs and thighs.

"Jason, stop staring at me like that" she said in that sexy accent of hers. "Baby c'mere" I motioned. She walked to me and I grabbed her waist and gently threw her on the couch. She gasped.

Jason- you have no idea how much I love you

I climbed on top of her and started to kiss her neck then her chest I roamed my hand up her dress.

Shiri- Jason.stop ..you smell funny

I giggled while kissing her chest and I bit her chest. "¡Ay! Jason!" She scolded. "That's it baby scream my name" I said seductively.

Shiri POV

"That's it baby scream my name" Jason is acting very weird and it's scaring me. I'm trying to pull him off but he's heavy. "Jason please get off me" I asked.

Jason- make love to me

He muttered while trying to take off my underwear. Ok, now I'm really scared. "Jason stop" I said on the verge of tears. Then Jason stopped and collapsed on top of me then he...collapsed on me.

"Jason"? I shook him he's out cold.

"Jason"? I shook him again...nothing.

I guess I'm spending the night on the couch.