65: Hi I'm daddy

Jason Pov

Shiri's asleep but I decided to spend time with my little man rocking him steady as he looks at me with those hazel eye's he got from me.

"Hey little man I'm your daddy, I'm new at this being a parent thing so you have to be patient with me okay?" I sweetly semi whispered to him.

He looks at me as if he can understand me. "Well since you're up and listening I'm gonna tell you a story about how me and mommy met." I laid down on the couch and put blake on my chest.

"Well it all started last year, I was working with a pal of mind in the same building she was living in. She bumped into me cuz she was late for work and she used to be a maid by the way, and when she looked up at me with those big Brown beautiful eyes I saw our future."

Blake is laying on my chest cooing for me to continue as I giggled.

"She apologized then took off again. Then when she came back I sent her white roses indicating her beauty, I would have sent her the whole flower shop but I didn't want to put them out of business. Ever since then I followed her for 5 months then your mommy got into a accident then that's when I had to take action in getting her with me"

I rubbed Blake's back "you're mommy was so broken and mentally messed up from the accident she lost her memory and then a bad man tried to hurt her twice but your daddy toke care of them" I smirked.

Blake yawned "this story is exhausting you huh? I know but it's not your basic love story I'm a criminal who fell in love with A beautiful innocent Woman who's your mommy"

Blake's fast asleep on my chest. "I just wished you could see your grandparents and Uncle." I said slightly smiling.

??- we are here lil bro

I looked and saw My mom,dad, and Alex sitting down on couch looking at blake on my chest smiling.

Juliana- he's beautiful

My mom sniffles.

Blake- he is and I'm proud of you son

He comforted my mom kissing her cheek.

Alex- we're always here baby bro and your wife is hot by the way

My dad smacked him upside his head as I giggled. " I miss you guys so much" as they smiled "we love and miss you too son" my dad said.

***********