52: Body Party (R)

Jason Pov

Song for Chapter: Justin Bieber- all yours

*******************************************

I'm laying down on my stomach as Shiri gives me a back massage. I purred and moaned as she continues. "Your really tense jay" she said rubbing my shoulders.

"Working baby girl" I moaned. "Your really good at this" I added. " I remembered I had a ....boyfriend before you" she said muttered.

"Don't mention him baby" I said kind of mad. That Basterd Ian, Shiri's ex practically cheated on her and tried to force himself on her. Good thing I beat his ass that night.

I smiled.

"I'm sorry" Shiri said rubbing my rib cage. "It's not your fault baby, " I said purring.

I'm getting a serious erection right now, how Shiri's soft hands feel on me and her.straddling my back as I'm gripping the bed sheets as I build up moaning in pleasure.

"Are you ok jay?" She asked me in that sexy accent of hers...I can't take it anymore. I turned over and flipped us then pinned her down to the bed. I wasted no time as I ripped off her underwear then thrust.

"Mmmph" Shiri moaned.

All you is sound of moans and ecstasy filled the room. We went at it all night long.

It was long,sensual, sex but it wasn't like how I used to do before I met Shiri, it was beautiful and had alot of love to it. It had to been my first time with a woman I truly adore and admire. Not a random one night stand.

*********************************

*3 days later*

Shiri Pov

Lately I've been really having these strong urges and emotions. But it's only when I see Jason. I don't know what's going on with me, everytime I see him I just wanna pounce on him like a cheetah.

Right now I'm trying to take a nap but here goes these urges again. I take walk around the backyard to get my mind off it. The sun beamed on my skin as the slight wind blew.

I'm enjoying the breeze then I feel arms around my waist "hey babe" a raspy voice said in my ear then kissed my neck. "H-h-hey" I said in nervousness.

Then Jason squinted at me "what's wrong?" He said facing me. Jason was shirtless revealing his upper body with his tattoos with basketball shorts.

The urges are getting stronger then I see Jason smirking " like what you see" he said seductively putting my hands on his chest and abs.

"Jason, stop" I pulled away as he looked at me in confusion "what is wrong with you baby girl?"

"Sorry jay but I'm getting urges everytime I see you and...... I pointed to my Lady part. "I don't know what's going on these feelings are new to me" I said in embarrassment and shyly.

Jason picked me up and ran us to our bedroom. "Allow me to care of these urges you have baby girl" he said taking off my clothes. "Your body wants me baby you're turned on" he said pushing me on the bed as he hovers over me.

He licks my stomach then gently bites it I moaned. "You want me?" He asked kissing my neck "yes Jason please make these urges stop" I begged as he smiles "hold tight baby"

********************

Jason is laying down on top of me between my chest sleeping peacefully. I lightly stroked his hair with my fingertips. "I love you Jason" I whispered then kissed his hair then drifted off to sleep.

*********************

Jason Pov

I just walked in and I see all the lights off, candles lit, and soft music upstairs.

As I walked up stairs and opened the door to see rose petals and lavender candles.

And then I see Shiri sitting on the middle of the bed with one of my dress shirts.

"Hey, welcome home" she said smiling while I smiled. "I think I like what's going on" I said smirking as she blushed. "Can you help me?" She asked trying to get out my shirt.

I started unbuttoned her then I see a purple see through dress with matching panties "wow" I whispered in amazement.

"Do you like it?" She asked shyly "of course baby girl you look.... wow" I had no words for the moment. She took off my shirt revealing the whole thing.

I bit my lip and then I kissed her hungrily.

Then she got on top taking off my pants as my hands roamed,squeeze, held her hips and sides. "Make love to me" I told her as she took off my shirt.

" I planned too" she said kissing me.

She rode me slowly as I groaned in pleasure as she moaned. I pulled off the lingerie and kissed her chest and mouth on her. "Jason" she moaned as I licked her neck and put myself in her.

Shiri started panting roaming her fingers through my hair as I kissed her then her neck then her chest again.

We French kissed as our bodies moved in motion in sync with each other as our sounds of ecstasy filled the room.

I left hickies all over her neck, chest, and breasts as now I'm on top, I lightly pulled her hair as she arched her back in pleasure. I pulled her closer to my chest "mine" I seductively growled. "Your mine all mine" I told her. "Who's is it? baby girl say my name"

"Jasonnnnnnnnnn" she moaned out as we both reached our climax then I collapsed on top of her on her chest.

" I love you share bear" " te amo mi amor" she responded falling asleep.

Once again, we made love passion unheard of. I'm all hers as well as she's all mine only mine. The love we have won't stop.. and I won't let it.