11: Say it again

Shiri POV

I'm chopping tomatoes for a salad while I have steaks in the oven. I'm been a little distant from Jason since last week. I don't know why he was acting so weird that night.

I took the steaks out and finished up the salad. And made banana pudding for dessert.

"Everything looks and smells good" I jumped and saw Jason leaning against the counter. I noticed his hand is swollen and red.

"What happened to your hand?" I ran over to him and examine it.

"It's fine babe" he said. "That's not the point" I grabbed his hand and bought him to the bathroom and grabbed a first aid kit.

But I'm struggling to get it, curse my shortness. Jason chuckled and grabbed it for me. "Thank you" I took it and grabbed bandages.

"How did you do this to yourself?" I asked while cleaning the blood. "Gang stuff baby" he muttered. "It doesn't look broken, so that's good" I wrapped up his hand.

Jason- I'm sorry baby for ...you know...last week.

I looked at him. I guess he's been noticing my distance from him. "You were scaring me" I said. "I was high baby" he said.

Shiri- what's that?

He laughed at me. "Did I say something funny?" I asked.

"No baby" he pulled me close to him.

After dinner, we went for a walk around the park. Then he threw me over his shoulder. "What are you doing?" I asked laughingly.

"Showing the world that your mine, and only mine" he said smiling.

..................

°at home°

Jason and I are laying on the couch and I'm tracing the ink marks on his arm. "Why do you have so many ink marks?" I asked. He laughed at me again. "There called tattoos baby girl" he kissed my hand.

"Oh," I said in amazement. He chuckled at me. "I find your innocence very cute and sexy" he winked at me. I giggled. "I love that sound"

Jason has been nothing but a sweetheart to me just like Micki said. "Kiss me" Jason demanded.

I slowly breathed and leaned down to kiss his lips but then......

°Jason phone rings°

He groaned in annoyance. "What?!" He answered. I tapped his chest to scold him that wasn't nice.

Jason- yea.....are you sure?....fine... we'll be there in 10 minutes.

He hung up his phone. "Baby?" He said while getting up and wrapping his arms around my waist. (There on the couch but Shiri was sitting on top of him)

"Yes?" "Ryan created some thing to help you get your memory back" I'm speechless.

Jason- but he just wanna try it out on you ..to see if it could work...do you wanna do it?

"I'm not sure.....I don't know" she said lowly. "Hey" Jason lifted up my chin. "You don't have to if you don't want to" he said while hugging me.

Shiri- te amo

Jason looked at me and smiled. "Say it again" he demanded.

"But in English" he added. "I love you"? I asked confusingly cuz I don't know what to say.

Jason- yes baby girl, that's it! Say it again

"I love you" I repeated. "Again" he asked. "I love you"

Jason kissed me passionately. He's a great kisser and so affectionate. "You know how long I wanted to hear that" he said while he's head touched mine. "Say it again" "I love you" while I cupped his cheek. "One last time" "I love you Jason" I said smiling.

Jason- that's like music to my ears share bear

He kissed me again. And hugged me tight.

I'm in love with Jason Mccann..America's Most Wanted Criminal. But in my eyes...he's a regular guy so filled with love and affection.