Chapter 5

"I didn't know you were here," brad says, sounding a bit unsure of his words.

"Yea I have to stay here awhile," i said making sure i didn't tell him why.

"You guys know each other?" Connor says in a questioning manner.

"Yea she's a photographer, i saw her at subway in the airport and she was taking pictures," Brad says looking at me and smiling.

I smiled back remembering the day we met.

"Well i was on my way to get lunch so i better get going," I said. I started walking away but brad grabbed my arm.
Then he said, "Can i come with you?" His face was really close to mine and i was scared to talk. I nodded backing away a little. The other boys had went inside to let me and Brad talk. Brad must've noticed this discomfort because he quickly removed his hand from mine.

I shook my head knowing I shouldn't have done that. I like Brad he's a good guy. I took his hand and pulled him towards the elevator. When the elevator came i calmly walked in and let go of brads hand. Once it started moving i freaked out. I was too scared to move but i needed to hold onto something. I quickly grabbed Brad's hand again and held on tight. I squeezed my eyes shut and focused on my breathing. Brad didn't say anything he just squeezed my hand in returned and pulled me closer to him.

Once the elevator got to the floor i dropped brad's hand and ran out. I sat down by a wall and put my hands in my head. I was so embarrassed that I just did that. I can't even think about what Brad must be thinking.
I was so embarrassed that he saw me like that. The only people that know i'm scared of elevators are my mom and my sisters. Then I felt a hand on my knee. I looked up to see Brad sitting next to me.

"Sorry, it's just so embarrassing to me I hate when people see me like this.

"Its ok Ana, I wont make fun of you if that's what your thinking," Brad say looking at me. I shake my head even though that's exactly what I was thinking.

"Lets go," I say standing up pulling Brad with me.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

**Authors Note**

Haha left it on a cliff hanger. I don't know why I just felt like it.