Chapter 7

"I'm sorry but we just met and we don't know enough about each other but maybe we can still be friends," I said looking down at the floor.

"What do you mean maybe?" he asked making me look in his eyes with his finger.

"I don't know if you'd still want to be my friend.......so i said maybe."

"why wouldn't i wanna me friends with you?" he questions emphasizing the word you.

"God i don't know, maybe because i just friend zoned you."

"Why'd you so that then?" he asks looking into my eyes. I swear this boy will never stop asking questions. I don't really know the answer because i like him even though we just met. Maybe i don't trust him enough?

" I don't really know i guess i just need to know you more, we can just be like best friends and learn everything about each other," i say. He just nods at my answer.

"Okay then we will have to make the most of these two days i have left here, how about we start with a game of 21 questions?" he asks. I nodded wanting to see where this goes. I'm very interested to learn about Brad. I don't know why but he seems like a person that would try to keep thing inside. I guess i was wrong. Or maybe not. We walk to my room because the boys are in Brad's room. We walk in and I close the door. Then we both sit on my bed.

"Okay i'll go first and start off easy, do you have any siblings?" I ask curious as to if Brad was related to anyone. Right when that sentence left my mouth the smile on Brads face disappeared.

"Oh, I'm sorry i shouldn't have said anything," I say taking his hands in mine.

"No its fine...i..ummmm...I had an older sister called Natalie but she got in an accident." He said really fast tears falling down his face. I quickly wiped them from his face, pulling him into a hug. He was quick to hug me back silently crying on my shoulder. He finally pulled away after 5 minutes.

"Thanks," he said. I just smiled and for some reason couldn't make it go away.

"Now its my turn, do you have any siblings?" Now its my turn for my smile to disappear. Brad looked at me with an apologetic look.

"Its fine umm my family went to Hawaii before christmas and they didn't come back and so i went to the police and found out that they're private plane went down and so my mom, dad, 3 sister, and my brother passed away," I said quietly tears slowly but quietly falling down my face. My head was down so i don't think Brad saw the tears well until he pulled me in for a hug. He pulled away and wiped the tears off my face.

"You'll be okay can I ask one more question though?" He asked.

"You just did."

"Really?" he said giving me a serious face. I started laughing and nodding. His face was priceless i should've recorded it.

"Sure go for it," I said fixing my posture as my back was starting to hurt.

"Why'd you come to England?" He questions. I don't know if i trust him enough for that.

"Can we save that for the last question you ask?" I say not really wanting to talk about it. He just nodded his head. I was about to say something when there was a knock on the door.