Chapter 33

A/N

      PLEASE READ!! Hey guys. I've been having trouble trying to end this story right but have finally came up with an Idea. This is going to be the last chapter but I am going to be writing another story called Taken (which has nothing to do with the vamps). To explain this chapter I am going to be writing in three of the characters point of views, Ana, Connor, and James. Ana with Brad. Connor with Megan. James with Ally. Tristan wasn't very important in this story so I'm not going to do his p.o.v, but he'll be in one of them. Thanks for reading.

Ana's P.O.V

     Tour had ended a little while ago but I still worked with Dean. I started taking pictures and going on tour with other bands to. I've become even better and saw Brad often. Brad and I have finally decided to be 100% together. He even proposed to me a couple weeks ago. I said yes obviously. Are weddings soon and everything perfect. Meeting Brad was the best thing thats ever happened to me. We've done so much together and its been good for our relationship. Brad has been writing a lot of songs and was really loving everything he does. He even made me meet his parents who were happy that we made up. Brad moved into my apartment and we got a dog together. Her names Bell. We take her with us on tour and to wherever we are if we know we'll be back late.

Connor's P.O.V

    Megan and I had got really close. I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet but I'm planning it. I want it to be special and I want to make sure she feels the same about me. I hope she does. Ana's been helping me out and gave me some ideas. Ana knew Megan better than anyone, so i thought that was a good idea. I met Megan's parents and they were really nice. Her and Ana are still skateboarding on their free time and its amazing to watch. Apparently when they were in America Megan was Ana's manager and they decided to continue posting videos and doing what they loved. I've been working with Brad a lot with his songs and its been great.

James P.O.V

         Me and Tristan have been working out the beats for our songs. We are finally doing a new album and it's turning out great so far. Tristan does most of the work but I help him a lot. He's also been helping me with Ally. We ended up hitting it off very well and are now dating. It's surprising that we're dating before Connor and Megan, but I knew I like her by just looking at her. Ally took a lot though. She had so many walls built up and it took a while to break them down. Her sister helped with that too. She told me how Ally had trouble with guys and that she just focused on school. If were being honest it made me like her even more. We are getting very close and I try to see her as much as possible though she doesn't live that close to me so its pretty hard. We try though and thats all that matters.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////                                                                           A/N

   Hey guys. I know this isn't a very good end but this is it. Thank you sooooooo much for all your support throughout this time. Hopefully you enjoyed my story and aren't to mad about the end. Please comment ideas for future stories I would really love that. Thanks for reading. Love you Guys.

                                                                 ~Dunya <3