Chapter 30

**Connors P.O.V**

After chilling at the park for awhile we walk back to the hotel. I walk fast wanting to get to sleep as soon as possible. Tristan is giving James a piggy back ride behind me, while Ana and Brad are talking and holding hands behind them.

"Hey, wait up." I slow down and Megan walks next to me.

"Why are you walking so fast?" She asks.
"I want to sleeep." I whine like a child.

She laughed grabbing my hand and running away from the others. I had to run with her considering our hands were connected.

When we made it back to the hotel we were out of breath. Megan was letting out little giggles as she sat on the steps of the hotel. I couldn't see the others which meant we either ran really fast, or they are walking really slow.

I sat down on the steps next to Megan looking into the distance. I thought about what happened today. After Brad and Ana left to talk that's all me and Megan did. We talked about everything and anything getting to know each other. She made me feel something I've never felt before. She was beautiful no doubt, but she was also kind and always knew the right things to say.

If I didn't know any better I'd say I was in love. Except I didn't know better. But I don't know what love is.
    I looked over at Megan to see her already looking at me. Staring at her I slowly leaned in. She met me have way there connecting out lips. My hands move to her hips as hers move to my cheeks. The kiss started slow and passionate but switched to hungrily and lustful within seconds. I never would have pulled apart if it wasn't for the sound of someone clearing their throat

    I looked up to see and amused looking Brad, James and Tristan. I looked over at Ana who look excited but angry at the same time. Then all of a sudden she let out multiple high pitched giggles and jumped up and down.
  "I knew this was gonna happen, I'm so excited." She said. Then she stopped. Walking over to me she sat down and punched my arm.
  "Ow, what was that for?" I asked looking at her. Brad burst out into laughter, rolling around on the floor. Tristan was in the verge of tears holding in his laughter and James. Well he was the same holding a face of amusement.

   "How could you not tell me you like her. I mean I already knew but still. We're supposed to tell each other everything." She said. Her face held a bit of hurt.

  "I'm sorry Ana.....hug?" I asked.
She giggle and wrapped her arms around me as I didn't her. That's until Brad ruined the moment.

  "Okay enough."he said pulling her away from me. We both laugh and got up.

"Okay we should get to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow." Tristan says.

  We all nod in agreement and start inside. I walk with Megan hand in mine, all of s sudden really tired.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
**A/N**

  Hey guys. Hope you liked the chapter. This story is slowly coming to an end. Only a few more chapters left. Thanks for reading. Also a big thanks for all the support. Love you guys.
                    ~Dunya❤