Chapter 22

**Anas P.O.V**

     I walk through the crowd to get backstage which takes awhile because everyone is moving out. When I finally do get backstage I start walking towards the boys dressing room to congratulate Anastasia and Tristan.
    I'm so happy my plan worked and the fans were all so happy for them. I was seriously on the verge of tears but they wouldn't come out and that happens so much it's annoying.

    When I get into the dressing room I walk straight to Tristan and Anastasia and congratulate them.
   "Thanks so much Ana, I really appreciate your help with all of this," Tristan said. I smile up at him and say no problem.
"What do you mean?" Anastasia say looking at Tristan.
"Ana's the one who gave me the idea of proposing to you on stage today, I don't know why but I could not think of any good way to do it since whatever I thought wasn't good enough for you." Tristan says looking at her.

   I decided to sit down once they started kissing(don't really want to be there for that). I got out my phone and went on Instagram which I haven't been on in a long time. Now that I think about it I haven't been on any of my social media apps since I met Brad.

    Looking on my Insta I see that I have 2k new followers. I look through all my feed to see comments on my pictures. Some were good and some were bad. The good ones were things like, "Your so pretty omg," and "You and Brad are so good together," and "I love you so much hope we can meet soon." Things like that.

   The bad comments were the one that got to me. I tried to ignore them but some were really bad. Things like 'your ugly' 'your a slut' 'your not good enough for brad' 'no one likes you go away.'

   Many fans comment things back telling them to back off but it still brought tears to my eyes. I needed Brad.
   Looking around the room I don't see Brad. I notice Connor looking at me and he could tell something was wrong.
  "What's wrong Ana?" He asked causing everyone to look at me.
"Nothing I'm fine, where's Brad? I ask looking at them.
  My vision was going blurry as tears were clouding it.
"I don't know." They all say.

   I leave the room walking out to look for Brad. I walk past many different acts like, The Tide, NHC, things like that. I was about to turn the corner when I saw Brad with Lauren Jaurgui from fifth harmony lips locked.
     I held back a sob picking up my camera from around my neck, turning the sound off and snapping photos.
    I could tell at first that she kissed him but when he started kissing back I couldn't hold back a sob. I know they heard me so I started running back to the room. I see Connor who runs up to me and pulls me into a hug.

   I start crying hysterically into his neck while he conferts me.
"What's wrong Ana?" Tristan asks me. I couldn't talk so I just gave him my camera. They all look through the pictures I took looking at me with sorrowful looks.

  "I'm so sorry Ana," Anastasia says pulling me in for a hug, "I don't know what I would do if Tristan cheated on me.
  "Can i leave?" I ask Joe he nods and I go in to get my stuff.

"Ana your gonna get the lone room and Connors gonna sleep with James while Tristan stays with Brad since Connors not taking this well. I nod and start walking away, the hotel is close enough so I'm just gonna walk. I turn the corner tears stained my eyes and I see Brad. When he see me he looks worried.
   Walking up to me he says, "What's wrong Ana?"
"Get away from me I don't ever want to see you again," I yell. I try to walk away but he grabs my rist and spins me around.
"Let me go!" I yell and everything after that happened so fast.
  Next tying I know Connor pushed Brad to the Ground and starts repeatedly punching him in the face. Before it gets to bad James pulls Connor off and Tristan holds back Brad.

  "What the f*ck man," Brad said.
"Don't man me, your a f*cking cheater what is wrong with you." Connor said.

  "You know what don't answer that I know exactly what's wrong with you, you take advantage of the good things you have, your waste of space and you defenitally don't deserve Ana. I'm leaving let's go," Connor said grabbing my hand.

  I don't even give it a second look. I start walking away with Connor. We got to the door of the exit when Brads Parent stopped us.
"Hey, your Ana Brads girlfriend right?" They ask.
"Was," is all I say.
"What do you mean?" His mom asked. I handed her one of the photos my camera printed out and looked at her facial expression.
  "I got to go, it was great meeting you though you seem lovely," I say walking away with Connor.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
**Authors P.O.V**

     Thanks for reading I hope you enjoy hopefully it was drama enough for you. Please vote and comment. Love you guys❤

              ~Dunya