incident

"Michael's pov"

soon as I took her into my home, a group of people from my high school who hated lamias were lead by Corey Michael who was on the football team when I was there my four years of high school. now after quit the team and graduated with me. He became a drunk like his father

He decided to begin yelling at Akanesu and me. "Hey you, you know that is not a perfect relationship for a human and lamias to be in". Corey said as he yelled at Akanesu. "Well if you don't like us together than you and your friends don't have a perfect relationship with a mermaid". Akanesu yelled back.

Soon both Corey and Akanesu turned their backs. He went one way pissed off while the other guys were in love with her. Akanesu went inside all mad because of Corey.

by a couple of weeks we hooked up and that is when after she pulled me back in bed I forgot that I dislocated my shoulder. She coiled around my shoulder and popped it back in.

I had a question, to ask her about what happened with Corey and those men. "Why are these men falling in love with you". I asked. "Well they don't have any relations with any non-humans, they have tried to be in one, but it doesn't seem to work with them and go out and hate on us. sometimes if one non-human like mermaids, lamias, and uhm whatever a human and spider mix is called, because they love a woman who can be angry can be sexy". She said. "Oh so if you weren't angry they won't come to you". I asked again. "Yeah like that". She said.

"Ok, How did you know he is with a mermaid". I asked. "I was friends with his girlfriend when we lived near each other". She said. "When was that". I said. "Two years ago". She said

Soon after that incident, Akanesu dislocated my arm and there's the rest of the story. I soon got out of the bed to get in the bathroom to take a really hot shower to be with myself when I hear the door open and hear Akanesu entering the room. "Darling, I'm coming in the shower". She yelled. I decide to fall asleep for at least for two minutes for me to have for myself.

Next I wake up with her chest against my back. I decided to blush, as she was kissing my neck. "You know babe, you can just turn around so we can face each other". she whispered sexually in my ear. I soon turned around and stood face to face with her face blushed while I saw her body. She was a natural lamia with a beautiful body.

I soon was surprised by her breasts. "They're huge, must be a double d's,"I thought. "What do you think," she asked. "Say something to make it sounds good". I thought to myself "They're perfect". I said "nice, keep this up and you won't be afraid to find the perfect words,"I thought. "Good". She yelled and shoved my face into her breast.

Just outside of my house are two pervert teens Asvald Alfgeir and Aevar Afi were peeking out to see what does lamia breasts looks like. "Hey Aevar, you come see what they look like". Asvald said as he didn't know that we heard them and open the window to meet the pervs. As asvald looks up he saw her so pissed off. "You little shit". Akanesu yelled, "(Screams), oh shit, I'm sorry". Asvald said as he saw Akanesu eyes lit up with rage while she punched him in the face

But all he could do was take a picture of her breast. Asvald saw her breast and as she jumped out of the window and saw her lower body. "yes, successful". Asvald said as his nose bleed.

All I could do was grab her tail. Michael just realized he just fucked up as he saw Akanesu was excited. "Darling, my tail. It's sensitive to grab there". She said. I pulled her back up into the bathroom. She started to coil with me and made me fell backward on the ground.

What we didn't know was that asvald was passed out from what he saw which caused aevar to carry asvald to his home in his bed. Aevar went to his room and passed out in his bed.

Whatever happened to them in the future I don't know of them in the future.

As Akanesu and I were laying on the ground. She got on top of me and saw my dick was hard. "Oh, hehe. Let me put this in me". She said. Whatever she did make my life happen to make it good as she screams in orgasm. "Harder" she screams as my phone is ringing. She noticed that the ringtone was harder faster by WASP.

As she screams more in pleasure which lasted within hours and hours. Last time it lasted for more than half a day. That is when Akanesu said. Which caused me to feel good even more. "You know why we mate for hours". She whispered in my ear as she nibbles my ear. "No, I don't know why". I Answered back. "We mate for like half a day when I feel like choosing it". She said as she starts giving me hickeys and scratches my back.

As she notices all the blood from my back she hugged me and started to tear up. "I'm so sorry Michael". She said. "What do you mean Akanesu," I asked as I see blood. "How much did I lost,"I asked her. "Just enough from a cut" she answered back in Tears. "Its fine," I said as I grab her head and kiss her on the head.

I soon left the bathroom to get ready to go out. I was soon greeted at the door by Akanesu. "Good luck on your job darling". She said. "Yeah, I will". I said. But what she doesn't know is that I lost my job because the boss was an asshole to me at the bank. I soon found one what I love. I loved working with music at this record store.

As I got to the record store. My boss didn't care if I'm late when it is specific days. Today was that day he didn't care. My boss and yelled at me. "Michael, why are you late". Andy joked around. "Well Andy, I was in my house with a hot girl". I joked around but was interrupted by Andy. "W-wait you said a hot girl, what is she like and what's her name". Andy said.

"Well her name is Akanesu. And she is great and looks at what she did to my back". I said as I showed him the mark she left me. "Woah, she has marked you as hers and does you have a photo of her". He said. "Sorry I don't have one". I said as I saw the two teens who were at our place.

"Hey is those the guy that we were at my place yesterday". I thought to myself. "Shit it's that guy who banged that lamia woman". Aevar said. "Yeah her". Asvald said as he was still thinking about banging a lamia.