reunion part 2

A/N: here's part 2 of the story
How do you like the story so far?

"Elliot's pov"

"Hey, dad". Mary said. "Hey, sugarplum, what's up". I said. "I'm coming up to visit you". she said. "Do you think that your mother needs to know about this". I said. "Well, she doesn't care at all pop". she said

As soon I was going to answer back to her. "she hanged up on me. What a bitch". I said. "Who was that daddy". Ann Sheba said. "It's no one that important except your sister who will be coming over". I said. "Yay, can't wait for big sis to come over". She said.

"I can't believe it's been so long. How long was it? It must have been fifteen years at least". I thought to myself. "Daddy is something wrong". She said. "No, but you grew up fast, my little butterfly". I said as I pat her head. "Dad. I'm a lamia, we grow up fast".

Ann Sheba grew up so fast. She looks like her mother. Who left me after I couldn't take it anymore with life. she found me with another alcohol in my left hand and a woman on her knee's blowing me with cocaine on the table. "Dammit, Elliot not again". Lisa said. "yeah so what, I don't need help". Eliot said. "how many times you been and out of rehab asshole". Lisa said.

"Well it's hard to be out of rehab and get back on it after you tried to quit your addiction, it feels like a disease when you don't take it all the time. I know it's a problem, if I can clean my act up soon I can be a better man for you, I promise". I said. "Sure you would". She said.

That was the last words before she left and never came back to me that day, and then after that, I never got to get really good women. as soon as I was sitting on the couch watching a game of thrones my son got me into. I heard a knock as soon I was watching episode two of season one. "I'm coming, I'm coming. hold your horses". I said. "It's fine". she said.

as I get to the door. there were so many locks that I forgot how to do it. but lucky me I had it written down on paper on the wall. as I went and unlocked the door by lock by lock until I got the door to open.

"Hey, pa". Mary said. "Hey, I'm just about to leave if you're looking for Michael he is at his place and if you're looking to find him go to his job at the record store". I said. If you get there in time you can meet him there

She left after I told her and that is the last time I met her. Before leaving forever and moving away with Ann Sheba to our new home in Canada after having one final family night and try to see if my two ex-wives can come

A/N: sorry for making the reunion so short where Eliot and Ann Sheba move to Canada. The next chapter might be where they all hang out one last time as a family and try to bring their mom and Lisa to hang with them all them. So I hope next chapter is where I can end the final chapter for the reunion parts and start going back to Michael and Akanesu. The next chapter will have all of them with their point of views.