reunion part 1

A/N: this chapter is a two-part chapter. Sorry about this either being a short chapter. I hope the second part chapter might be long. I'm also going back to name the chapters

"Mary's pov"

As I was walking by this store called the record store. I tried to keep myself from laughing. "Who names a record store the record store". I said as I tried to keep myself from laughing. Soon I saw someone I know that look familiar.

As I pulled a photo of my brother. And it looked like him except that this photo is when we were kids. So I say it must have been years

5 years ago

I was looking for my brother since I turned fifteen. I left home to go find him after my mom went lesbian and married a dragon newt when I was ten. I never liked her when she tried to be friends with me but was, a real bitch when I argue with her and when I mention my father and brother around her.

My mom calls her Marcy but her real name is Martha. Who was always bitching when I am around. When she sees me she starts bitching about my father after I told her about him. "You know that he is just another man-whore who just wants the money that you had". Marcy said.

My mom got rich after divorcing my dad and before meeting Marcy when she was looking for someone to love and try out lesbian for once. After trying it out with different women before Marcy or Martha. I don't give a damn about the name.

What she does with her powers as a dragon newt is to use her powers to get into people's head to have them change their ways with people. when she tried to get in my head with whatever she says, get stuck and makes too realize she's right.

"Your father never loved you. He left your mom for another woman". Marcy said. "I don't believe you". I said as I layer my head down with my hands among my ears soi couldn't hear her. and that was five years ago.

After that fifth year, I left my home to find my dad. Because after the divorce. He took my sort of twin brother, cause I'd still don't know how were twins. "He and I don't look alike at all". I said to my mother before leaving home.

All I had to do was call my dad. Who changed his name to Elliot Daryl? He started his life over with his son Michael who has now been changed to Michael Daryl. We'll all I know is that Michael kept his first name. But soon I noticed that Michaels childhood friend moved in with my dad and Michael.

After I called my dad to see that I'm coming over to visit and might stay with them for a while. I picked up my phone and speed dialed Elliot Daryl "Hey dad". I said. "Hey, sugarplum, what's up". He said. "I'm coming up to visit you". I said. After a while of talking and convincing my father to go visit him.