i. {23/11/17}

23/09/2017
10:27 PM
Dear Journal,
This is my first day writing in you, I got this for my birthday which is by the way on the 20th of November.
So continuing, since this is my first time writing here let me introduce myself. I'm Y/N but my friends call me N/N, well my family. Actually just my brother does. Why? Because I live in the worst family ever. My parents hate me. Like they make sure every day they let me know that. I cut. I cry. I think of killing myself because in this world the only person that cares about me is my brother. Luckily they never hurt me. Well, they never hurt me with aggression. Because with words it's all day every day. I am sick and tired of this. In the last few week I started thinking of moving out. I know its going to be hard because I'm still 13. Ops sorry 14. Like I said, my birthday was a few days ago. But whatever. Even if its hard I'm going to try and hopefully be able to. My brother is moving in a few weeks too. I wanted to go with him but he's moving to Vancouver, Canada  and I wanted to stay in United States so I'm thinking of moving in with roommates. Maybe somebody will accept me if they didn't know about my horrible life. See, I said in the beggining I didn't have any friends which is true. People think im a freak because of everything my parents do to me. One person spread a rumor that I lost my virginity when I was 9 so that's why when my parents decides to go to my school to harrase me some more, they call me a slut, hoe, bitch and every cuss word you could imagine.

OK sorry for writing so much, I'm going on my computer to find somewhere to stay. Far away from Houston Texas. Which is by the way where I live at the moment.

I'm done. I'm moving out and that's it.

Good night, Journal.