iii. {30/11/17}

Word Count: 493. Short, I know.

Your Point Of View

We ended up not catching the movie because everyone was too tired and we decided to order a pizza and watch movies. But Me, Noah and Sadie just ate and stayed awake for two movies and then we zoned off to sleep  Right in the movie room.
Yes, they have a movie room. HOW AWESOME IS THIS HOUSE??. Well we went to sleep around 1:00 in the morning and around 4:00 AM I woke up and woke up Sadie and Noah for them to go to their rooms to get better sleep.

9:00AM
"GUYS GUYS GUYS HELP PLEASE"
fuck
"WHAT IS IT GATEN" Millie yelled "NOTHING JUST WANTED TO WAKE YOU GUYS UP" " FUCK YOU GATEN" "I AGREE WITH Y/N" Noah Yelled back. After that I rolled out of bed and went to take a hot shower and wash my hair so I could freshen up and feel good.
After my shower I changed into a Black adidas crop top and Light blue jean shorts from Forever 21 and my Old Skool Vans. For makeup I just did my eyeliner, put on concealer, a little bit of blush, red tinted lip balm and some mascara. For hair I just let it loose so it could air dry.

DownStairs

"Good morning beautiful people that I love" Sadie said walking into the kitchen where everybody was. She was wearing the same shoes and crop top as me but a darker blue jean shorts. "Heyy twinning!" I said walking over to her and giving her a hug. "Yasss" she said hugging back
"What did you guys make for us chef Noah And Chef Gaten?" Millie asked.
"Oh my dear, me and Chef Noah prepared pancakes with a variety Toppings." Gaten said in a horrible Italian accent. " Oh yes, we have Blueberry syrup, Honey, Blueberries, Strawberries and just plain butter cubes if you'd like. Ma'am. " Noah added.
"Oh lord" Sadie said rolling her eyes. Noah and Gaten just laughing.

Time Skip to after Breakfast

Me, Sadie and Millie wanted to go shopping to get me welcome home gifts and Noah, Finn and Caleb Said they wanted to come too. Gaten wanted to stay home and sleep all day so we let him do his thing.

Time skip again to the mall because I'm a lazy hoe sorry

"Let's go to Forever 21 Pleaseee" Sadie said with a baby voice. "Fineee" Millie said. "Wanna go with us?" I asked to The boys. "um actually me and Caleb are going to Taco Bell" Finn Answered. "Oh and I wanna show you a really cool store Y/N!" Noah said jumping. "Ooooohh Noah has a crush!" Sadie and Millie squealed and I blushed lightly. "What? N-no shut uo!" Noah said still jumping."Let's go N/N" Noah said pulling me to the elevator while the rest started making kissy faces and I just rolled my eyes and giggled.