iv. {30/11/17}

Word count: 463 (I know, short chapter again bc I'm lazy sorry)

"Oh. My. God." I gasped as I entered the store Noah dragged me to.
"Awesome Right?" He asked. " Um yes!! How did you know I would like it?" "Well after you said you where completely obsessed with F/M and you would do anything to have some merch from it, I knew I had to bring you here immediately." Noah responded  smiling. God his smile is so cute. Wait what? No no its not cute. Stop thinking that Y/N. You can't fall for anyone. You have had your heart broken more than you could count and it wasn't going to happen again.
"Aww Noah thank you so much!" I said hugging him. "No problemo" he hugged back. "Really thank you this is amazing! But I still don't have the Money to buy anything from this store." I said looking at the price tags and showing them to Noah. Everything in this store was 200$ up and I just couldn't waste money like that. "Oh, about that." Oh my god he did not. "Noah! What did you do?"
"I may or may haven't bought like half this store online this morning to give you for christmas" he said really fast. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NOAH" I yelled and hugged him tight. He hugged back laughing. "But you really shouldn't have. I appreciate it, a lot actually like thank you so much I owe you my life. But you shouldn't have wasted money on me. Especially that much money." I told him. "Oh innocent N/N, this is not even a little little little bit of the Money I'm going to spend on you" Noah said giggling.

Time skip to meeting everybody at Taco Bell.

Noah and I were holding hands just talking walking over to Taco Bell. As we see the table everyone is sitting at, we let go of our hands and just run over and sit down, me, Sadie, Noah, Millie, Caleb and Finn ( in that order).
" So love birds what did you guys buy at this store Noah wanted to show Y/N?" Caleb said. "We didn't buy anything, we just looked around. I already bought some things for her online from the same store to give her on Christmas" Noah said smilling and completely ignoring the fact Caleb just called us Love birds. I nodded and smiled. "Good Move bestfran!" Finn said high fiving Noah and both giggling. "Shut up Finn" Noah answered still laughing.
We ordered some food and just talked to get to know each other better and just about any random subject that came into our mind. I was so happy. This day is going to be kept in my heart forever and I will Never forget it. I love these guys even knowing them for some days.