vi. {09/11/17}

Jacks POV

Calebs birthday is tomorrow, so The guys invited me, Jaeden, Wyatt and Sophia over for a sleepover party and we all agreed. I was with Ellie at her place, but I had to get back to mine to get ready to start heading over to their house because they said by 7:00 PM and it was 5:40 PM already.
"Babyyyyy" Ellie groaned noticing me leaving the door "where are you going Bubba?" She looked at me with a puppy face. "Sorry bub, I have a sleepover party at Calebs house." "Sleepover party?" She asked me. "Yea, tomorrow is his birthday so my friends decided to make the sleepover today his pre party then tomorrow the actual one" I answered getting my phone from the table and walking over to give her a goodbye kiss.
"Sounds like fun! Can I come?" She pouted. "Um I'll ask them, hold on a sec." I say pulling out my phone from my pocket unlocking it and going to imessage to text Finn and ask if Ellie could come

Calebs 15th party YEET

Jack: hey guys

Finn: wassup

Y/N: new phone who dis

Sadie: hiii

Jack: so um Ellie wants to
Go to the sleepover Lol

Sadie: lol no

Y/N: my opinion is not valid
I do not know this Ellie creature.

Gaten: she's Jacks Stupid GF

Sadie: lol yea

Jack: Hey!

Finn: and no she can't come.
Nobody likes here neither do
You Jack. Idek why u date her.
(Oof jk ily Ellie)

Jack: look you know why I
Date her but OK I'll tell her
She can't come.

GroupChat ends.

"Sorry babe they said unfortunately no." "Ugh fine. See ya tomorrow Bubba" she stood up to hug me.
"See ya bub" I hugged back and went downstairs to get my car and go to my house and get ready.

Time skip to the sleepover

Your POV

We were all downstairs sitting in the floor me and Millie convered in a bunch of blankets (really fluffy and comfy ones by the way) and listening to music when we heard the elevator door open and when we looked back and saw 4 people. 3 boys and one girl which has really short red hair. One of the boys look familiar. Like the one I saw making out with some girl in the elevator the day I arrived. I went over to say hi and Introduce myself.
"Um hey! I'm Y/N, I'm new-" "yea we met at the elevator like a few days ago. Remember?" I got cut off by Jack.
"Um yea! Yea I do. Nice to see you again, Jack." I said and he hugged me.
"Sup! I'm Sophia and this is Jaeden" she pointed to a guy with some what red hair. "and the noodle haired one is Wyatt!" She said pointing to a guy with like she said 'Noodle hair' I giggled at his Nick name and we all sat down and just started talking and messing around.
"Let's play Spin The bottle!" Jaeden yelled
"I have a girlfriend!" Jack pouted
"To bad sucker, not like she doesn't cheat on you all the time!" Sophia answered and we all sat in a circle and Sadie got a bottle.
"Who's first?" She asked. "Let me go!" I said taking the bottle and spinning it. "Noah! Noah! Noah!" Everybody yelled and I laughed and Noah blushed and giggled.
Oops it fell on Finn.
"OOPS!" Millie yelled. "Noah don't worry, you're next." She continued pushing me to Finn. We both started leaning in and boom. We kissed for about 40 seconds. Our lips moving in sync and it was perfect. It was my first kiss though. But it was amazing. We pulled away for air but I could tell he wanted to continue. So did I. So he did. He breathed heavily and leaned in again. After 20 seconds Caleb pulled him away
"Woah woah woah let's leave her for Noah buddy" Caleb pulled Finn away from me. He laughed and I blushed. Noah looked jealous. But maybe it'll fall on me when its his turn which was now.
Noah spinned and it fell on me. He blushed and since we were sitting next to each other, he leaned in and so did I. When our lips connected we moved in sync for 30 seconds after Caleb ruined the kiss Again.

Author's Note
Damnit Caleb