Glasses?

it was just another normal day at camp half-blood, Percy and Jason were lying down in cabin 3 watching some t.v show Leo recommended, when Percy got his idea of fun he grabbed Jason's glasses from his face, put them on his face and tried looking around that is  when Jason figured   out what happened and tried to get them back since he could not see anything.

" percy please give them back" he shouted 

"No i look way to handsome"

" percy i seriously can't see anything"

"well run after me" as soon as he finished that sentence he dashed out of the cabin and tried running to the lake, Jason tried figuring out what way to go, but every one well not everyone was but some people were outside, some couple of girls came to him and said " you look way cuter with no glasses"

"um... sorry i am looking for Percy" he told the new campers 

"oh, i think he went to the lake" said one of the girls shushing her other sisters

Jason starting running to the lake and when he got closer Percy in jumped with Jason glasses in his  left hand , Jason jumped after him he looked at Percy and tried to say something but remembered he was inside the lake so he said nothing, that is when Percy grabbed his hand and pulled him in to a bubble.

" thanks" Jason said looking at Percy

"your welcome" Percy said as he put Jason glasses on his face

" didn't  you want them"

"yeah but i remembered that you cant see my beautiful face"

 Jason chuckled not after he pulled Percy into a long lasting kiss