Ch. 1

First off if you like this chapter then let me know bc otherwise I won't continue with the story.
******************************************* "Whoooooooo!!!!!" I scream as I fly through the air into a battle. I look around to see my kinda sorta family already engaged in fighting while laughing their asses off. Well Riley is anyways. He's swinging his mace around, knocking a white fang member over Vivian's head and landing at the feet of Daniel, 20 feet away from where his flight started.
"Sorry babe!" Riley calls out to Vivian, chuckling nervously because of what happened last week.
"Watch it you five year old!" Daniel calls out whilst mowing down a group of white gang members with his ak-47.
"Hey that's my line!", Vivian calls out," I'm the one who got a dumbass sent flying into my head last week!"
"I said I was sorry!" He yelled back, focused on giving concussions out like candy on Halloween.
I laugh at them before jumping into kicking a white fang member in the face, making him fall. I land into my fighting stance, swinging my meteor hammers ( it's like a mace, but it's two weights on each side of a rope) around, gaining momentum. I spot my nearest target and fling one end two my left, hitting the wf in the shin, before I jerk the end back and swing it into his skull with the built up momentum, knocking him out. We finish off the rest with ease and much, much more yelling back and forth at each other. We walk away from the scene after I finish tying up all the enemies I fought an knocked out ( I'm the only member that won't kill ). Riley walks over to Vivian and slings his arm over her shoulders. She giggles and smacks his chest lightly.
He falls over moaning, " Babe how could you?!?!owwww fuck. Daniel, Y/N carry me."
"Mom, stop beating up dad. You know looks is the only thing he's got going for him." Daniel says, smirking
"That and there's no way we can carry him," I say and turn towards Riley," not with the way you scarf down everything in sight."
"Hey! I'm not fat!" Riley whines, jumping up.
"Come on, before I join them and roast you too." Vivian says, holding back laughter.
Riley walks over to Vivian, and returns his arm around her. We all start walking back to our home of sorts that Riley, Vivian, and Daniel founded. Our home is actually just an abandoned building that probably was a factory that ran down. They came across it when Riley and Vivian ran away from home from drunk homes about 3 years ago. Daniel however came into the picture when he once again was being chased by cops. He was moved from foster home, to foster home and every one, he ran away from, living off of what he stole. They helped each other and found the place I call home today. Kinda weird how 3 abandoned kids end up living together and become vigilantes because we all want to help those from getting their homes stolen away like us.

Flashback
"You son of a bitch!" Cinder yelled at me.
She made a fireball appear and slowly walked to my chained body and held the fire against my shoulder. I screamed from the pain, waking me up.
"I never told you that you could sleep you worthless bastard!" She screamed
"I'm sorry Cinder, it won't happen again." I said feebly, fearing more punishment
"Oh no, not this time. I took you from your village for a reason last year. Now you're gonna have to pay up for me being so nice to you since then." She growled, radiating anger.
She held up her fireball and took it to my shorts. She burns them off of me. I look up into her eyes. They were glazed with lust and anger.

Time skip bc I hate rape ( yet I write about it anyways)

I feel a burning hatred in my stomach as I cry after Cinder left, swaying her now clothed hips on the way out. I look at my tears and see them swirled with color. They're mostly blue and red. I look in shock at them. I look down at my shackled wrists to see a burning blue and red light surrounding my hands. My shackles start to groan and squeak as I grow with even more anger, hatred, sorrow, and every other horrible emotion until I hear a loud indescribable sound. The shackles broke. I think nothing of it and run to the door. I try to open it. Locked. I punch the door and it flings off. I run and run and run until I get out of that vile warehouse and I keep running, crying from all of the emotions. I stop inside an alleyway behind a building. Naked and crying I ball up into a corner, not caring about the filth I'm in. After about fifteen minutes I hear something move. Footsteps. I look around for anything to home myself. Only seeing a newspaper I cover my parts with it and wait. I see a young boy about 18 years old carrying a mace at the ready. He looks at me and drops his weapon.
"Are you okay? What happened? Why are you naked?" He asked
"Does it look like I'm okay?", I say sniffling," I'm naked in an alley in the fetal position, and my tears make purple."
"Come with me. I'll get you some clothes while you get cleaned up."
I smile, almost making me want to cry again from the first ounce of kindness I had in a year.
"So I'm guessing you don't have rainbow eyes because you're a wolf Faunus ."

Flashback ends        After about a month I got to see my family again

Flashback ends
       After about a month I got to see my family again. They rejected me because in my small village I lived in, rainbow eyes is a bad omen told in local lore there. The story is that the one with eyes like mine is actually a demon. Someone who feeds on sorrows of others that lured the innocent in with our eyes. That and also the eyes is where us "demons" get our powers from. And from that point on, I got a new family. Now I'm a 16 year old with the closest thing to a dad is two 18 year olds, and a wise ass 17 year old girl as my 'mom'. After we walk through the door I flop into my hammock and Riley onto the couch.
"So anyone else wants pizza?" Daniel asks, pulling out his scroll